You can level up a character by buying nodes in their Bloodweb in exchange for Bloodpoints. The maximum level a character can reach is level 50. From that point onwards, the player can either prestige their character and reset their level or keep on buying nodes and renewing the level 50 Bloodweb.
To complete a Bloodweb and move up one level, the player has to buy all available nodes in the Bloodweb. From level 10 onwards, the Entity will consume some nodes as well, which speeds up progress at the cost of losing some nodes each Bloodweb.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
At various levels, there are different rewards which a player will receive.
After reaching milestone levels, players will also receive permanent benefits, in addition to the unlockables mentioned below:
|1st Unique Perk appears|
|2nd Unique Perk appears|
| 2nd Perk Slot unlocks.
3rd Unique Perk appears
|3rd Perk Slot unlocks|
|4th Perk Slot unlocks|
|1st Teachable Perk appears|
|2nd Teachable Perk appears|
|3rd Teachable Perk appears|
|Maximum level. Option to Prestige, or continue generating Bloodwebs|
It also has a chance to include 0-2 Perks depending on the level of the Bloodweb. With the exception to the Perks appearing on above mentioned specific levels, these Perks are randomly selected.
|Levels||Perks per Bloodweb|
|1 - 10||0-1 Perks|
|10 - 25||1 Perk|
- If a Bloodweb includes 2 Perks. The Entity will immediately consume the Perk the player decided to skip. It is not possible to buy 2 Perks in a single Bloodweb.
Leveling[edit | edit source]
To level up, the player must complete all available items in the character's Bloodweb, by purchasing them with Bloodpoints.
- The Entity will share the Bloodweb with the character starting at level 10. After a certain number of items are bought, each time you buy an item, the Entity consumes an item. The number of items you can purchase before the entity begins consuming items decreases as you level up. It is possible for the entity to block 2 items at once depending on the structure of the Bloodweb and which item the entity ends up consuming.
- The Entity appears at random points in your Bloodweb and will consume the nearest item in the Bloodweb whenever it's the entity's turn.
- Each level, the character will receive one random perk from the Bloodweb, except the levels: 5, 10, 15, 30, 35, & 40 which the character will obtain one of the three normal/teachable perks for each of their respective levels. If the normal/teachable perk is consumed by the Entity it will be generated at each level until it is obtained.
Prestiging[edit | edit source]
After a character reaches level 50, a player will be able to prestige their Bloodweb. If the player decides against this, they will continue to receive new Bloodwebs every time they max out one, however they will remain at character level 50.
Increasing a character's Bloodweb prestige level has the following effects:
- Reset the progress of this character to level 1.
- Unlock a prestige reward for that character.
- Lose all items, add-ons, perks & Offerings for this character.
- Slightly increases the odds of getting better items on the Bloodweb.
- Teachable perks will stay available to all other characters.
A player can prestige up to three times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Patch 1.1.0, players would keep all four perk slots after prestiging.