Late January 2019
"Discipline" - Carter's Notes
Project Awakening ECT procedure for disciplinary action, annotated by Doctor Herman Carter himself. The intolerably high voltage leaves the patient in a severe state of paranoia.
- 25 % increase in Madness inflicted by Shock Therapy attack.
Survivors with Madness have the following affliction:
- Madness II: When a chase begins, Survivors perceive the Red Stain and Terror Radius as though The Doctor were right behind them for a duration of 10 seconds.
- Madness III: When a chase begins, Survivors perceive the Red Stain and Terror Radius as though The Doctor were right behind them for a duration of Madness III.
- The Doctor shares in his patients' madness in order to see the Illusionary Red Stain.
- Afflictions of the same type do not stack.
"To avoid relapse from our most tenacious subjects, use maximum levels when proceeding with disciplinary actions." — Herman Carter