We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|“|| I have seen a poor new soul in this nightmare. For most of the others trapped here, fear is our common denominator. This man does not follow suit. Instead, he stands defiantly, analyzing his surroundings with an eerie confidence. In the mere glimpses of him I could afford, I saw a crooked smile as he scavenged something on the ground. Just by watching him from afar, I felt him ignite a fleeting spark of hope in my heart just before he melted into the shadows. With the remaining conviction I have left, I do pray that good fortune stays on his side.
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
|Of Flesh and Mud|
He was featured as a part of the "Of Flesh and Mud" Chapter.
These are perks that start off only appearing in Ace's Bloodweb . Starting after achieving level 30, teachable versions of these perks can be found:
- Open Handed - level 30
- Up The Ante - level 35
- Ace in The Hole - level 40
If obtained, other survivors are able to find Ace's perks in their Bloodwebs from that point on.
Ace is one lucky bastard or at the very least he believes he is. Therefore, he's always ready to make a gamble. Often, he's right.
Strengthens the potential of you and your team's Aura reading abilities. Increases Aura reading ranges by 4/6/8 meters.
"Paying attention is what kept me alive through the years. That, and my good looks of course." — Ace Visconti
|Up The Ante||
For each other Survivor still alive, grant a 1/2/3 % bonus to Luck to all remaining Survivors.
"What can I say? I'm just a very lucky guy... I'm sure some of it will rub off on you." — Ace Visconti
|Ace in The Hole||
Lady Luck always seems to be throwing something good your way. When retrieving an Item from a Chest , there is a 50% chance that an Add-on of Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare rarity or lower will be attached to it.
"Everything that glitters isn't gold. But gold isn't worth a damn in this place, so this should come in handy." — Ace Visconti
- Main article: Achievements
There is currently 1 achievement which is related to Ace.
|Adept Ace||Escape with Ace using only his 3 unique perks.|
Players can customize their character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Ace reaches level 50 and prestiges.
Some items of clothing can only be worn if the appropriate DLC is owned.
Ace's attire includes:
- Prestige I - Bloody Damask Shirt (Torso)
- Prestige II - Bloody and Lucky (Legs)
- Prestige III - Bloody Ace (Head)
- Main article: Downloadable Content
Ace is currently part of 4 DLC packages:
- Thailand BIG Tournament Exclusive
- Taipei Game Show Exclusive
- Ace may actually be married, you can see a silver ring on his ring finger.
- Ace is the only Survivor so far that has a smiling model, the rest of the Survivors just frown or look stern.
- He was the first male survivor to be part of a DLC.
- Ace is the 7th survivor, possibly a reference to his luck.
- Ace has a knack to never let his current situation get him down. He can be seen with a grin on his face at all times, including while being grabbed out of a closet or being ripped apart by the Hag.
- Ace is one of three Survivors to wear glasses.