|“||I have seen a poor new soul in this nightmare. For most of the others trapped here, fear is our common denominator. This man does not follow suit. Instead, he stands defiantly, analyzing his surroundings with an eerie confidence. In the mere glimpses of him I could afford, I saw a crooked smile as he scavenged something on the ground. Just by watching him from afar, I felt him ignite a fleeting spark of hope in my heart just before he melted into the shadows. With the remaining conviction I have left, I do pray that good fortune stays on his side.
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
|Argentinian of Italian descent|
|Of Flesh And Mud|
|Camper Male 03|
He was introduced as the Survivor of CHAPTER III: Of Flesh And Mud, a Chapter DLC released on 8 December 2016.
Ace Visconti is a lucky Gambler, improving the odds of the entire team.
He is one lucky bastard or at the very least he believes he is. Therefore, he's always ready to make a gamble. Often, he's right.
Difficulty rating: Easy
(based on only using his Unique Perks)
Ace Visconti is one charming guy. With his sharp Italian looks, grey-streaked hair and silver tongue, he could pass for an ageing 50's movies star. His heart has always belonged to the cards. From his roots as a poor boy in Argentina, he gambled, scammed, seduced and smooth-talked his way to a life of luxury as a high roller in the land of opportunity. Despite money always having a way of slipping through his fingers, Ace always figured he could win more. He never fulfilled that ambition; eventually he racked up too many debts with the wrong kind of people. And when they finally came to collect, Ace was nowhere to be found. No one knew who tipped him off or where he fled to, but anyone who knew Ace Visconti can agree on one thing. He will survive: against all odds.
These are Perks that start off only appearing in Ace's Bloodweb . After achieving Level 30, Teachable versions of these Perks can be found:
- Open-Handed - Level 30
- Up The Ante - Level 35
- Ace In The Hole - Level 40
Once obtained, other Survivors will be able to find Ace's perks in their respective Bloodwebs from that point onwards.
Strengthens the potential of you and your team's Aura-reading abilities.
Increases Aura reading ranges by 4/6/8 metres.
"Paying attention is what kept me alive through the years. That, and my good looks of course." — Ace Visconti
|Up The Ante||
All will be well in the end; you just know it. Your confidence strengthens the feeling of hope for those around you.
For each other Survivor still alive, grant a 1/2/3 % bonus to Luck to all remaining Survivors.
"What can I say? I'm just a very lucky guy... I'm sure some of it will rub off on you." — Ace Visconti
|Ace In The Hole||
Lady Luck always seems to be throwing something good your way.
10/25/50 % chance to find a second Add-on of Uncommon Rarity or lower.
"Everything that glitters isn't gold. But gold isn't worth a damn in this place, so this should come in handy." — Ace Visconti
- Main article: Achievements
There is currently 1 Achievement which is related to Ace.
|Adept Ace||Escape with Ace Visconti using only his Unique Perks: Open-Handed , Up The Ante & Ace In The Hole .|
- For additional customisation options, please refer to Ace's section on the Store Article.
Players can customise their Character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Ace reaches Level 50 and prestiges.
Some items of clothing can only be worn if the appropriate DLC is owned.
Ace's attire includes:
- Prestige I - Bloody Damask Shirt (Torso)
- Prestige II - Bloody and Lucky (Legs)
- Prestige III - Bloody Ace (Head)
- Main article: Downloadable Content
Ace is currently part of 4 DLC packages:
- Thailand BIG Tournament Exclusive
- Taipei Game Show Exclusive
- Ace may actually be married, you can see a silver ring on his ring finger.
- Ace is the only Survivor so far that has a smiling model, the rest of the Survivors just frown or look stern.
- He was the first male survivor to be part of a DLC.
- Ace is the 7th survivor, possibly a reference to his luck.
- Ace has a knack to never let his current situation get him down. He can be seen with a grin on his face at all times, including while being grabbed out of a closet or being ripped apart by the Hag.
- Ace is one of three Survivors to wear glasses.
For more go to Ace's Gallery