23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|2 seconds||3 seconds||4 seconds||Like a hunting scent hound, you smell traces of blood at a great distance.
Fresh Blood Stains are considerably more discernible than normal and can be tracked for 2/3/4 seconds longer than normal.
"Pebbles shimmering in the moonlight; my life drips down in a trail so easy to follow."
- Buff: increased the duration of Blood Stains to 2/3/4 seconds.
- Buff: increased the intensity of Blood Stains to be considerably more discernible across all Tiers.
- Quality of Life: increased the brightness of Blood Stains.
- This Perk can be used in conjunction with Sloppy Butcher , to make injured Survivors bleed more frequently and further increase Bloodhound's tracking abilities.
- The Perk's in-game description is currently faulty as Tier II is the exact same as Tier I.
|Default||Bloodhound (pre-1.8.3)||Bloodhound (post-1.8.3)|