Bloodlust is a new mechanic that was introduced with Patch 1.5.0.
It increases the Killer's movement speed during a prolonged chase in order to shorten the overall chase time.
Bloodlust, like Perks, has three Tiers:
|Tier||Chase time||Speed Bonus in m/s|
You lose all Bloodlust when performing the following interactions:
- Hitting a Survivor.
- Breaking a Pallet.
- Being stunned by a Pallet.
Bloodlust does not apply under the following conditions or will reset completely:
- A cloaked Wraith.
- The Doctor shocking in Treatment mode.
- The Nurse using her Blink.
- The Hag teleporting to her Phantasm Trap.
- The Shape stalking a Survivor.
- The Cannibal during a Chainsaw Sweep.
- The Huntress after throwing a Hatchet.
- The Hillbilly after a Chainsaw Sprint.
- The Spirit while Phase Walking.
- Nerf: Bloodlust speed increases reduced from 0.2, 0.6, 1.2 to 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 m/s.