23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
- Struggle Effects describe the Killer's involuntary side-to-side movement (also known as "strafing"), caused by the Survivor wiggling on the Killer's shoulder.
- Boil Over increases this effect, giving the Killer a harder time to counter the effects with their movement keys, generally leading to more frequent bumping into obstacles, allowing for a greater chance to wiggle free before the Hook is reached.
- Boil Over counters the Struggle Effect reduction of Iron Grasp .
- Boil Over only obscures a Killer's Hook Aura-reading during carrying. They can still see a nearby Hook's Aura during the pick-up animation.
- Open-Handed does not increase the distance at which Boil Over obscures Hook Auras.