25 March - 15 April 2020; 12:00:00 EST
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over Functionality: hover over the adjectives to reveal the modifier values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|You are a battler and do everything to escape a foe's grasp.
Your Struggle Effects on the Killer are increased by 25/50/75 %.
"Buck and Wild,
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
You are a battler and do everything to escape a foe's grasp.
Your Struggle Effects on the Killer are increased by several percent.
You obscure the Killer's ability to the Auras of Hooks that are within a range of several metres.
"Buck and Wild,
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Kate's Bloodweb at Level 40.
- Struggle Effects describe the Killer's involuntary side-to-side movement (also known as "strafing"), caused by the Survivor wiggling on the Killer's shoulder.
- Boil Over increases this effect, giving the Killer a harder time to counter the effects with their movement keys, generally leading to more frequent bumping into obstacles, allowing for a greater chance to wiggle free before the Hook is reached.
- Boil Over counters the Struggle Effect reduction of Iron Grasp .
- Boil Over only obscures a Killer's Hook Aura-reading during carrying. They can still see a nearby Hook's Aura during the pick-up animation.
- Open-Handed does not increase the distance at which Boil Over obscures Hook Auras.