Overview[edit | edit source]
Unlike Pallets, however, Survivors cannot interact with them in any way.
Maps[edit | edit source]
CHAPTER XV: Chains of Hate introduced Breakable Walls. The Realms that received a rework as part of the graphical update The Realm Beyond - Part One were the first existing maps to newly receive
Breakable Walls; they will eventually be added to all older Realms through various reworks.
Realms including Breakable Walls to date:
- Grave of Glenvale
- Silent Hill (Realm)
- Yamaoka Estate
Change Log[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Developers originally intended for Breakable Walls to blend in with the Realm they are featured in, but still clearly visible as Breakable Walls.
- However, this idea appears to have been discarded as they decided to colour them in a scheme similar to Pallets .
- Breakable Walls take 2.6 seconds to destroy and are affected by Perks boosting this interaction speed.
- Prior to Patch 3.7.0, all Killers used an altered Pallet breaking animation.
- The last time a universal feature was added to Dead by Daylight was with Patch 1.4.0, when the Damage Generator interaction was added.