In Dead by Daylight , there are two distinct roles to play and multiple Characters in each role to choose from.
Each Killer has their own strengths, weaknesses and unique power, whereas Survivors initially vary only in their appearance. However, every Killer and Survivor has 3 unique Perks to unlock in their Bloodweb which can eventually be taught to other Characters.
Every Character comes with its own play style, progression path, Load-out and customisation options which fit your tastes. Feel free to experiment!
- 1 List of Playable Characters
- 2 List of Unseen Characters
- 2.1 Affiliated to The Trapper
- 2.2 Affiliated to The Wraith
- 2.3 Affiliated to The Hillbilly
- 2.4 Affiliated to The Nurse
- 2.5 Affiliated to The Shape
- 2.6 Affiliated to The Doctor
- 2.7 Affiliated to The Huntress
- 2.8 Affiliated to The Cannibal
- 2.9 Affiliated to The Nightmare and Quentin Smith
- 2.10 General Lore
- 3 List of Unused/Speculated Characters
- 4 Trivia
List of Playable Characters
- Main article: Survivors
|Dwight Fairfield||Meg Thomas||Claudette Morel||Jake Park||Nea Karlsson||Laurie Strode|
|Ace Visconti||Bill Overbeck||Feng Min||David King||Quentin Smith|
- Main article: Killers
|Evan MacMillan - Trapper||Philip Ojomo - Wraith||Max Thompson Jr. - Hillbilly||Sally Smithson - Nurse||Michael Myers - Shape|
|Lisa Sherwood - Hag||Herman Carter - Doctor||Anna - Huntress||Junior Sawyer - Cannibal||Freddy Krueger - Nightmare|
List of Unseen Characters
The following Characters are mentioned in the Lore, but were never seen in-game. The list also shows the Character they are affiliated with:
Affiliated to The Trapper
Affiliated to The Wraith
Affiliated to The Hillbilly
Affiliated to The Nurse
- Andrew Smithson
- The "Bad Man"
- The "Catatonic Boy"
- Father Campbell
- Harvey Kavanagh
- Mary Jenner - The "Anxious Girl"
- Nurse Moris
- Patrick Spencer
- Philip Elliott
Affiliated to The Shape
Affiliated to The Doctor
Affiliated to The Huntress
Affiliated to The Cannibal
Affiliated to The Nightmare and Quentin Smith
List of Unused/Speculated Characters
- Patch 1.5.0 added a new feature called "Character Info", which can be brought up with F1 (PC), giving an overview over a Character.
- Every playable Character has their own unique Bloodweb .
- As each Character's load-out is saved separately, Items cannot be transferred to other characters (with an exception to Teachable Perks).
- However, Items and Add-ons can be transferred between players in-game by having another player picking up an Item that another player has dropped.