|Camper Female 02|
Claudette Morel is a studious Botanist, able to boost her team's survivability as well as her own.
She uses her time out of the fog to collect potent plants found around the Campfire area to create tincture that can stop bleeding.
Difficulty rating: Easy
(based on only using her Unique Perks)
From the day that her parents gave Claudette her first science kit, she loved experiments. Her single minded pursuit lead to an early scholarship at a great college. It was a huge decision to leave Montreal, but the chance was too good to pass up. Her introverted nature means that chat rooms and forums are now her best source of social interaction. Her new favourite activity is to answer botany questions for others under her new moniker of Science Girl. One evening, during a long bus ride back from the city, Claudette took a stroll that would change her life. It only took a minute for her to get completely disoriented in the thick woods. She never found her way back. Her forum only started to wonder where she was a week after she stopped posting.Claudette is not the outgoing type. Her brilliance provided her with a social handicap and she has fled the real world for chat rooms and forums. Botany and studies fill her life and even though she yearns for something else - it won’t come via a modem. Being thrown into a real life situation can feel awkward and forced. But as she is used to shutting out the world, she suddenly finds hope in this unexplainable darkness that is slowly devouring her. A plant. A tree. A bush. Simple greenery that might save a life. She hides within and amongst them. Her knowledge and skills flourish as gruesomeness roams free around her.
These are Perks which start off only appearing in Claudette's Bloodweb . After achieving Level 30, Teachable versions of these perks can be found:
- Empathy - Level 30
- Botany Knowledge - Level 35
- Self Care - Level 40
Once obtained, other Survivors will be able to find Claudette's Perks in their respective Bloodwebs from that point onwards.
Unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. Dying or injured allies' Auras are revealed to you when within 32/64/∞ metres. Empathy does not reveal Auras of allies when they are in the Killer's direct contact.
"Basic Botany knowledge could save your life someday." — Claudette Morel
Unlocks the ability to heal yourself without a Med-Kit at 50 % the normal healing speed. Increases the efficiency of Med-Kit self-heal by 10/15/20 %.
- Main article: Achievements
There is currently 1 Achievement which is related to Claudette.
|Adept Claudette||Escape with Claudette using only her Unique Perks.|
- For additional customisation options, please refer to Claudette's section on the Store Article.
Players can customise their Character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Claudette reaches Level 50 and prestiges.
Some items of clothing can only be worn if the appropriate DLC is owned.
Claudette's attire includes:
- Prestige I - Bloody Fitted Shirt (Torso)
- Prestige II - Bloody Skinny Jeans (Legs)
- Prestige III - Bloody Claudette (Head)
- Main article: Downloadable Content
Claudette is currently part of 8 DLC packages:
- Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg
- Alternative Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg
- Red Shirt Pack (REQUIRES Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2)
- Brazilian Comic Con Weekend Claudette Exclusive
- Claudette is one of the four original Survivors who were first introduced to Dead by Daylight .
- Claudette is one of three Survivors to wear glasses.
- In the Charity Case, the "Orange Smhock" customization has a different name from the original. The original is called "The Orange Smhock"
- There is a meme amongst some Players, referred to as "Squadette", in which all four Survivors play as Claudette with variations on the look.
For more go to Claudette's Gallery