25 March - 15 April 2020; 12:00:00 EST
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over Functionality: hover over the adjectives to reveal the modifier values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|30 %||40 %||50 %||Your presence alone instils great fear.
Survivors within your Terror Radius have a 30/40/50 % penalty to the Healing progression speed.
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
Your presence alone instils great fear.
Survivors within your Terror Radius have a percentage penalty to the Healing progression speed.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in The Clown's Bloodweb at Level 35.
- No longer shows the debuff icon in the Survivors' HUD until the debuff is active.
- This change prevents Coulrophobia from acting as a visual warning whenever a Survivor enters the Terror Radius.
- "Coulrophobia" literally means "Fear of Clowns".
- It is a compound word consisting of "kōlobathristēs" the Greek word for stilt-walker and "-phobia" the Greek suffix used to form nouns describing a fear of a specific thing.
- Back when Snapping Out of It was still considered a Healing Action, Coulrophobia did not affect it, a decision that was made on purpose as the Developers deemed an interaction between the two too strong.