Late January 2019
Déjà Vu is a Survivor Perk .
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|30 seconds||45 seconds||60 seconds||Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability. Paranoia paired with your horror of failure helps prepare you from repeating the same mistakes.
The Auras of 3 Generators in closest proximity to each other are revealed to you for 30/45/60 seconds, at the start of the trial and each time a Generator is completed.
If you are holding a Map that can track Objectives, Generators revealed by Déjà Vu are added to the Map.
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.0.0[edit | edit source]
Version 2.1.0[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Mechanics Change: now reveals the Auras of 3 Generators in close proximity to each other.
- Buff: increased the time the Auras are shown to 30/45/60 seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Déjà Vu was generally mocked as being the weakest/least useful Perk in the Game for Survivors, not seeing any use with experienced Players and very little with newer Players.
- Up to Patch 2.1.0, Déjà Vu revealed the Auras during the initial camera panning sequence upon loading into a Trial. This was fully intended, while also very controversial as it made the Perk very weak.
- Thus it was also unfortunately possible for a user of Déjà Vu to not see the Aura of a Generator, if it was being revealed behind the camera's "back".
Video[edit | edit source]
|Déjà Vu in action (pre-2.1.0)||Déjà Vu's effect on Maps|