25 March - 15 April 2020; 12:00:00 EST
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over Functionality: hover over the adjectives to reveal the modifier values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|30 seconds||45 seconds||60 seconds||Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability. Paranoia paired with your horror of failure helps prepare you from repeating the same mistakes.
The Auras of 3 Generators in closest proximity to each other are revealed to you for 30/45/60 seconds, at the start of the Trial and each time a Generator is completed.
If you are holding a Map that can track Objectives, Generators revealed by Déjà Vu are added to the Map.
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
- Mechanics Change: now reveals the Auras of 3 Generators in close proximity to each other.
- Buff: increased the time the Auras are shown to 30/45/60 seconds.
- Déjà Vu was generally mocked as being the weakest/least useful Perk in the Game for Survivors, not seeing any use with experienced Players and very little with newer Players.
- Up to Patch 2.1.0, Déjà Vu revealed the Auras during the initial camera panning sequence upon loading into a Trial. This was fully intended, while also very controversial as it made the Perk very weak.
- Thus it was also unfortunately possible for a user of Déjà Vu to not see the Aura of a Generator, if it was being revealed behind the camera's "back".
Note that the video below features Déjà Vu as it worked prior to Patch 2.1.0, with a shorter timer and only showing at maximum 2 Generators.
|Déjà Vu at the start of a Trial||Déjà Vu's effect on Maps|