From Dead by Daylight Wiki
Daily Rituals are side-objectives available to Players in Dead by Daylight .
Overview[edit | edit source]
List of Daily Rituals[edit | edit source]
Survivor Rituals[edit | edit source]
|The Reconstruction||???||Repair the equivalent of ??? full Generators.|
|Relic Veneration||30,000 BPs||Escape and collect 1 new Item.|
|The Way Of Light||30,000 BPs||Successfully open 1 Exit Gate with the Survivor.|
|The Awakening||25,000 BPs||Escape and survive 1 time with the Survivor.|
|Blood Dance||25,000 BPs||Heal other Survivors for the equivalent of 3 Health States.|
|The Saviour Ritual||35,000 BPs||Rescue 3 Survivors from the Hook with the Survivor.|
|The Initiation||25,000 BPs||Perform cooperative actions for a total of 5 full actions.|
|Rite Of Ruin||20,000 BPs||Sabotage the equivalent of 2 full Hooks.|
|Wild Dance||30,000 BPs||Be chased by the Killer for a total of 2 minutes with the Survivor.|
Killer Rituals[edit | edit source]
|Mors Ambitio||60,000 BPs||By your hands, kill 1 Survivor with the Killer.|
|Rites||20,000 BPs|| With the Killer, use their ability on 4 Survivors.
|The Hunt Ritual||???||Chase the Survivors for a total of ??? minutes with the Killer.|
|Worship by Sacrifice||30,000 BPs||Complete 2 Sacrifices with the Killer.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rites Daily Rituals differ in values and rewards from Killer to Killer. The rewards so far range from anywhere from ??? to ??? for using a Killer's ability on ??? to ??? Survivors.
- This is because not all Killers Powers are equally easy/difficult to use. For the average Killer, a Surprise Attack after an uncloak as The Wraith is far easier to land than a successful Chainsaw Attack with The Hillbilly , hence why the latter will award the Player with more points upon completion than the former.
- Each Killer has a uniquely named Rite Daily Ritual:
- Rite of the Jaws: The Trapper
- Rite of the Chains: The Hillbilly
- Rite of the Bell: The Wraith
- Rite of the Last Breath: The Nurse
- Rite of the Dark Within: The Shape
- Rite of Flesh and Mud: The Hag
- Rite of the Mind Shock: The Doctor
- Rite of the Hatchet: The Huntress
- Rite of the Butcher: The Cannibal
- Rite of the Nightmare: The Nightmare
- In Events in which a goal can be a floating point number (chase duration, generator repair, etc.), the game will round this value and so players may not receive the reward despite appearing to have completed the ritual.
- Daily Ritual bloodpoint rewards are doubled during the event of a Bloodhunt.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Achievements||Add-ons||Daily Rituals||Items||Mystery Boxes||Offerings||Perks|