23 June to 14 July 2020
Daily Rituals are side-objectives available to Players in Dead by Daylight .
A new Daily Rituals is generated every day, up to a maximum of 3 active at the same time. Additionally, the Player may remove one Daily Rituals per day (UTC), which is immediately replaced with a new one.
List of Daily Rituals
|The Reconstruction Ritual||25,000 BPs||Repair the equivalent of 3 full Generators .|
|The Way Of Light||30,000 BPs||Successfully open 1 Exit Gate with the Survivor.|
|The Awakening||25,000 BPs||Escape and survive 1 time with the Survivor.|
|Relic Veneration||30,000 BPs||Escape and collect 1 new Item .|
|Blood Dance||25,000 BPs||Heal other Survivors for the equivalent of 3 Health State .|
|The Saviour Ritual||35,000 BPs||Rescue 3 Survivors from the Hook with the Survivor.|
|The Initiation||25,000 BPs||Perform cooperative actions for a total of 180 seconds.|
|Rite Of Ruin||20,000 BPs||Sabotage the equivalent of 2 full Hooks .|
|Wild Dance||30,000 BPs||Be chased by the Killer for a total of 2 minutes with the Survivor.|
|Mors Ambitio||60,000 BPs||By your hands, kill 1 Survivor with the Killer.|
|Rites||20,000-30,000 BPs||With the Killer, use their ability on 3-5 Survivors.
|Rite of the Bell||20,000 BPs||With the Wraith , uncloak and surprise attack 4 Survivors.|
|Rite of the Chains||25,000 BPs||With the Hillbilly , chainsaw 3 Survivors.|
|Rite of the Jaws||25,000 BPs||With the Trapper , catch 3 Survivors in a Bear Trap.|
|Rite of the Last Breath||30,000 BPs||With the Nurse , blink and hit 4 Survivors.|
|Rite of the Dark Within||30,000 BPs||With the Shape , stalk Survivors for a total of 4 Evil Within tier-ups.|
|Rite of Flesh and Mud||30,000 BPs||With the Hag , teleport and hit 4 Survivors.|
|Rite of the Mind Shock||30,000 BPs||With the Doctor , hit a Survivor with the Shock Therapy attack 4 times.|
|Rite of the Hatchet||30,000 BPs||With the Huntress , hit a Survivor with the Hunting Hatchets 4 times.|
|Rite of the Butcher||30,000 BPs||With the Cannibal , down a Survivor with your Chainsaw 4 times.|
|Rite of the Nightmare||30,000 BPs||With the Nightmare , achieve the Dream Chaser score event 4 times|
|Rite of the Ungrateful||30,000 BPs||With the Pig , land 4 Ambush Dash attacks.|
|Rite of the Clown||30,000 BPs||With the Clown , hit 4 intoxicated Survivors.|
|Rite of the Spirit||30,000 BPs||With the Spirit , hit 4 Survivors after coming out of the Phase-Walk.|
|Rite of the Plague||30,000 BPs||With the Plague , hit 4 Survivors affected by the maximum infection with your base Weapon.|
|Rite of The Ghost Face||30,000 BPs||With The Ghost Face , while leaning, Mark 3 Survivors to apply the Exposed status effect. Hit the marked Survivors.|
|Rite of The Demogorgon||30,000 BPs||With The Demogorgon , hit 5 Survivors with a fully charged Shred attack.|
|Rite of the Oni||30,000 BPs||With the Oni , Demon Strike 4 Survivors while Blood Fury is active.|
|Rite of The Deathslinger||30,000 BPs||With the Deathslinger , spear, reel, and hit 5 Survivors.|
|The Hunt Ritual||45,000 BPs||Chase the Survivors for a total of 3 minutes with the Killer.|
|Worship by Sacrifice||30,000 BPs||Complete 2 Sacrifices with the Killer.|
- Each Killer has a uniquely named Rite Daily Ritual.
- The Rites Daily Rituals differ in values and rewards from Killer to Killer. The rewards so far range from anywhere from 20,000 to 30,000 BPs for using a Killer's ability on 3 to 5 Survivors.
- This is because not all Killers Powers are equally easy/difficult to use. For the average Killer, a Surprise Attack after an uncloak as The Wraith is far easier to land than a successful Chainsaw Attack with The Hillbilly , hence why the latter will award the Player with more points upon completion than the former.
- In Events in which a goal can be a floating point number (chase duration, generator repair, etc.), the game will round this value and so players may not receive the reward despite appearing to have completed the ritual.
- Daily Ritual Bloodpoints rewards are not doubled during the event of a Bloodhunt or a Blood Rush.
- The Rite of the Ungrateful used to require a Pig Player to kill 1 with a Reverse Bear Trap. Since that proved too situational and difficult to achieve and was highly disliked by the Community, the Developers changed it to the current requirements with Patch 1.9.2.
|Achievements||Add-ons||Daily Rituals||Items||Mystery Boxes||Offerings||Perks|