From Dead by Daylight Wiki
Daily Rituals are side-objectives available to Players in Dead by Daylight .
Overview[edit | edit source]
List of Daily Rituals[edit | edit source]
Survivor Rituals[edit | edit source]
|The Reconstruction Ritual||25,000 BPs||Repair the equivalent of 3 full Generators.|
|Relic Veneration||30,000 BPs||Escape and collect 1 new Item.|
|The Way Of Light||30,000 BPs||Successfully open 1 Exit Gate with the Survivor.|
|The Awakening||25,000 BPs||Escape and survive 1 time with the Survivor.|
|Blood Dance||25,000 BPs||Heal other Survivors for the equivalent of 3 Health States.|
|The Saviour Ritual||35,000 BPs||Rescue 3 Survivors from the Hook with the Survivor.|
|The Initiation||25,000 BPs||Perform cooperative actions for a total of 5 full actions.|
|Rite Of Ruin||20,000 BPs||Sabotage the equivalent of 2 full Hooks.|
|Wild Dance||30,000 BPs||Be chased by the Killer for a total of 2 minutes with the Survivor.|
Killer Rituals[edit | edit source]
|Mors Ambitio||60,000 BPs||By your hands, kill 1 Survivor with the Killer.|
|Rites||20,000 BPs|| With the Killer, use their ability on 4 Survivors.
|Rite of the Jaws||25,000 BPs||With the Trapper, catch 3 Survivors in Bear Trap.|
|Rite of the Ungrateful||30,000 BPs||With the Pig, land 4 Ambush Dash attacks.|
|The Hunt Ritual||45,000 BPs||Chase the Survivors for a total of 3 minutes with the Killer.|
|Worship by Sacrifice||30,000 BPs||Complete 2 Sacrifices with the Killer.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rites Daily Rituals differ in values and rewards from Killer to Killer. The rewards so far range from anywhere from ??? to ??? for using a Killer's ability on ??? to ??? Survivors.
- This is because not all Killers Powers are equally easy/difficult to use. For the average Killer, a Surprise Attack after an uncloak as The Wraith is far easier to land than a successful Chainsaw Attack with The Hillbilly , hence why the latter will award the Player with more points upon completion than the former.
- Each Killer has a uniquely named Rite Daily Ritual:
- Rite of the Jaws: The Trapper
- Rite of the Chains: The Hillbilly
- Rite of the Bell: The Wraith
- Rite of the Last Breath: The Nurse
- Rite of the Dark Within: The Shape
- Rite of Flesh and Mud: The Hag
- Rite of Mind Shock: The Doctor
- Rite of the Hatchet: The Huntress
- Rite of the Butcher: The Cannibal
- Rite of the Nightmare: The Nightmare
- Rite of the Ungrateful: The Pig
- In Events in which a goal can be a floating point number (chase duration, generator repair, etc.), the game will round this value and so players may not receive the reward despite appearing to have completed the ritual.
- Daily Ritual bloodpoint rewards are not doubled during the event of a Bloodhunt.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Rite of the Ungrateful used to require a Pig Player to kill 1 with a Reverse Bear Trap. Since that proved too situational and difficult to achieve and was highly disliked by the Community, the Developers changed it to the current requirements with Patch 1.9.2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Achievements||Add-ons||Daily Rituals||Items||Mystery Boxes||Offerings||Perks|