Dead Dawg Saloon
|"Dead Dawg Saloon"|
|Grave of Glenvale|
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
Dead Dawg Saloon or "Saloon" is the only map for the Grave of Glenvale Realm.
An early settlement on the unforgiving frontier, the outpost of Glenvale was snuffed out in a ruthless, bloody gang war. Responding to the abduction of five brothers-in-arms, the Hellshire Gang stormed in with six shooters and dynamite. What began as a standoff with the Mason Kelly Gang quickly broke down into a chaotic war zone. Guns fired indiscriminately in a desperate bid for self-preservation, cutting through gang members and civilians alike.
When the dust settled, the dead outnumbered the living. The hostages were discovered to have been long killed, their bodies disemboweled, guts strewn across town. In a silent rage, the few surviving Hellshire members rounded up their injured enemies and finished them in the same gruesome manner. By nightfall, only the crows remained, feasting gluttonously upon their victory.
The Saloon is the main landmark on the Dead Dawg Saloon Map.
- The Saloon contains a Generator on its upper porch.
- The Saloon potentially contains a Chest .
- The Saloon potentially contains a Totem .
The Saloon is a large two-story building potentially containing a staircase leading to the Basement .
It has plenty of Windows on both of its floors.
It resembles Saloons found in Wild West towns.
The Gallows is a secondary landmark on the Dead Dawg Saloon Map.
- The Gallows contain a Generator next to the hanged man.
- Upon completion of the generator, several trapdoors open and drop the survivors.
- The Gallows potentially contain a Chest .
- The Gallows potentially contain a Totem .
The Gallows are a small landmark positioned near the Saloon, the Killer Shack and the town entrance.
It has several Lockers below the main floor.
- Main article: Achievements
|Old West Oasis||In a public match, repair the Generator in the Saloon in the Dead Dawg Saloon Map and live to tell the tale.|
- In the Game files Dead Dawg Saloon is being referred to under the name Saloon.
- Dead Dawg Saloon is the first Map to have a different design of outskirt walls.
- Dead Dawg Saloon is the only Map where stars can be seen in the sky.
- Dead Dawg Saloon was the first map to have Breakable Walls
- Dead Dawg Saloon is the only Map that doesn't take place at night, but rather in the evening.
- Furthermore, the sunset can be observed on the Map.
- Dead Dawg Saloon is the second Map to have different iterations of Exit Gates .
- Both Exit Gates on the Map have chimneys on them. Black smoke starts coming out of them once the Exit Gates are powered.
- Dead Dawg Saloon is the only Map to have a different iteration of the Killer Shack.
- Similar to Haddonfield and the Badham Preschools, Dead Dawg Saloon has a handful of Wild West-styled cabins on it. Some of them can contain Generators on their porches or behind them.
- The Map also contains a part of the town that is the namesake of its related Realm: Glenvale.
- Dead Dawg Saloon is the only Map to contain any kind of landscape beyond its outskirts, namely canyons and hills.
- There is a vulture flying around the Map.
- The Chains of Hate Behind The Scenes Video reveals that Dead Dawg Saloon is Dead by Daylight's version of Monument Valley, a touristic attraction in Arizona.
- There are multiple tumbleweeds rolling across the Map.
- Much like most Wild West houses, three buildings contain signs on their walls indicating their functions:
- The Saloon, containing the inscription Dead Dawg Saloon.
- A one-story house, containing the inscription U.S Marshal.
- A two-story house, containing the inscription Moore & Harbeck Livery.
- There is a sign at the entrance of the Saloon with the following inscription: Check your weapons at the door.
- During its early stage of development, the Dead Dawg Saloon Map was shown to be much darker and feature the Moon - like all other Maps - instead of the sunset.