23 June to 14 July 2020
Dead by Daylight/ja
Dead by DaylightはBehaviour Digital Inc.によって開発・発売されたインディーホラーゲームである。 Dead by Daylightは、アクションサバイバルホラーマルチプレイヤーゲームで、1人の凶暴で誰に止められない殺人鬼が、4人の生存者に恐ろしい悪夢のような世界で狩りを繰り広げる。PCでは2016年6月14日、Xbox OneおよびPS4では2017年6月20日、Switchでは2019年9月24日、モバイル（iOS、Android）では2020年4月16日にリリースされた。ただし、Xbox Oneとモバイルは公式日本版はリリースされていない。
- 1 特徴
- 2 Artwork
- 3 Screenshots
- 4 Downloadable Content
- 4.1 CHAPTER I: The Last Breath Chapter
- 4.2 CHAPTER II: The HALLOWEEN® Chapter
- 4.3 CHAPTER III: Of Flesh and Mud
- 4.4 PARAGRAPH I: Left Behind
- 4.5 CHAPTER IV: Spark of Madness
- 4.6 CHAPTER V: A Lullaby for the Dark
- 4.7 PARAGRAPH II: LEATHERFACE™
- 4.8 CHAPTER VI: A Nightmare on Elm Street™
- 4.9 CHAPTER VII: The SAW™ Chapter
- 4.10 CHAPTER VIII: Curtain Call
- 4.11 CHAPTER IX: Shattered Bloodline
- 4.12 CHAPTER X: Darkness Among Us
- 4.13 CHAPTER XI: Demise of the Faithful
- 4.14 PARAGRAPH III: Ash vs Evil Dead
- 4.15 CHAPTER XII: Ghost Face®
- 4.16 CHAPTER XIII: Stranger Things
- 4.17 CHAPTER XIV: Cursed Legacy
- 4.18 CHAPTER XV: Chains of Hate
- 5 Trailers
- 6 Old Tutorial Videos
- 7 File Cryptonyms
- 8 Steam Trading Cards
- 9 Unreal Engine
- 10 Official links
特徴[edit | edit source]
- 生存者として1人で行くか、未知の脅威に直面するために友達とチームを組むかを選択できる。 Use Items at hand, Unlocked Abilities and Environmental Objects to outwit the monster and escape from its killing ground.
- Set in a procedurally generated World, you'll never know what to expect, what you're facing and how to get away. You will have to make stressful choices under desperate circumstances. Every decision impacts your chances of survival.
- Killers come from all horror genres, from brutal slashers to terrifying paranormal entities. Master these monsters' unique powers and exploit the knowledge of your “home” to track, hunt down, break and sacrifice your victims before they get a chance to escape to safety.
- The asymmetry, procedural factors and unique thinking of human individuals make each Dead by Daylight match an unexpected scenario where the combined behaviour of each player creates a truly terrifying and thrilling narrative.
- Dead by Daylight Characters each have a deep progression and Unlockables which can be customized into your own personal strategy. Use your experience, Skills and load-out to climb up the competitive ladder and you might eventually discover the truth beyond the fog.
Artwork[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Trailers[edit | edit source]
Old Tutorial Videos[edit | edit source]
Before the implementation of the playable Tutorial Maps, Dead by Daylight featured short Tutorial videos to give new Players an idea of how to play the Game. There were 6 videos: 3 for the Killer and 3 for the Survivors:
|Killer 1: How To Win||Killer 2: How To Hunt||Killer 3: How To Find Them|
|Survivor 1: How To Win||Survivor 2: How To Stay Alive||Survivor 3: Help Others|
File Cryptonyms[edit | edit source]
- For every Chapter and since CHAPTER VI, all data associated with it is internally named after a random country's name, going in alphabetical order, sometimes skipping a letter or two.
- This most likely started as an internal joke amongst the Developers due to Robert Englund's name (the original actor who portrayed Freddy Krueger in A Nightmare on Elm Street) sounding closely like the country of England and also being spelt similarly.
- This naming scheme eventually expanded to data associated with major updates and changes to Dead by Daylight, including the Endgame Collapse and Archive Tomes.
- The Dead by Daylight Mobile port and any data associated with it features a special internal reference: "Atlanta"
- "Atlanta" is the Capital of the State of Georgia in the US and finds its origins in "Atlantic", a reference to the transcontinental Atlantic-Pacific Railroad.
|Dead by Daylight Mobile||"Atlanta"|
|A Nightmare on Elm Street™||"England"|
|The SAW™ Chapter||"Finland"|
|Shattered Bloodline Mid-Chapter||"Japan"|
|Darkness Among Us||"Kenya"|
|Darkness Among Us Mid-Chapter||"Laos"|
|Demise of the Faithful||"Mali"|
|Tome I - Awakening||"Rwanda"|
|Tome II - Reckoning||"Togo"|
|Chains of Hate||"Ukraine"|
|Tome III - Escalation||"Vietnam"|
Steam Trading Cards[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Steam Trading Cards
Dead by Daylight contains a number of Steam Trading Cards, which are virtual cards earned by playing the game on Steam. After collecting all trading cards, a badge can then be crafted and the player will receive: the next badge level, Steam XP, potential profile backgrounds, and emoticons. Steam Trading Cards can be obtained through playing the game, in which the player will receive free card-drops over a period of time, as well as buying them from the Steam Marketplace, or by trading with other players.
Unreal Engine[edit | edit source]
Dead by DaylightはEpicのUnreal Engineによって実行されている。
- Unreal Engine 4.13にアップデート
- Unreal Engine 4.20にアップデート
- Unreal Engine 4.21にアップデート
- Unreal Engine 4.22にアップデート