23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|6 seconds||8 seconds||10 seconds||You start the Trial with 3 Tokens.
Whenever the Killer reads your Aura , Distortion activates and a Token is consumed.
For the next 6/8/10 seconds while Distortion is activated, your Aura and Scratch Marks will not be shown to the Killer.
Distortion does not activate when you are in the Dying State or affected by Traps.
"'Death Fooled by the Cloak of Falcon Feathers.'
- Updated the description to reflect that it does not trigger when the Survivor is in the Dying State or affected by Traps.
- It is not advised to use Distortion together with Object of Obsession , as it will cause Distortion to lose rapidly lose Tokens whenever one uses Object of Obsession to read the Killer's Aura, regardless of whether or not the Killer also reads the Survivor's Aura at the same time.
- If the Survivor is under the effect of Off the Record , any Aura-reading by the Killer during that period will not activate Distortion, meaning that Scratch Marks will not be hidden.
- The initial quote in the flavour text is a reference to "Freyja", the Goddess of love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr (magic of fortune-telling), war, and death in Norse mythology.