23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|10 metres||15 metres||20 metres||Activate-able Perk.
Standing within the Killer's Terror Radius while not in a Chase for 45 seconds activates Diversion.
The distraction consists of:
Diversion's timer resets once the ability has been activated.
"There's what is easy and then there's what is right. If you confuse the two, there's no telling what you become." — Adam Francis
- Buff: Diversion now spawns Scratch Marks at the location of where the pebble lands.
- Thrown pebbles do not collide with walls, objects, props and other characters.
- The landing zone spawning the Loud Noise notification and the Scratch Marks will therefore always be 10/15/20 metres away from the Perk user.
- If used in combination with Fixated , the Perk user will be able to see the Scratch Marks created at the landing zone.
|Diversion Survivor POV||Diversion Killer POV|