The following list of changes were changes implemented with Patch 1.6.2.
Snap Out of It[edit | edit source]
- Snap Out of It is now considered healing, which makes it track-able by A Nurse's Calling.
- This also results in the chance of getting Skill Checks.
- This Skill Check has no Bonus Zone.
- Failing the Skill Check will reset the entire interaction.
- Survivors receive points for successfully snapping out of it.
Base Kit[edit | edit source]
Randomly placed Skill Checks under Madness influences, formerly attributed to the Order Class Add-ons, are now part of the Doctor's base kit.
|Madness Tier||Chance of randomly placed Skill Check|
Shock Therapy[edit | edit source]
Shock Therapy attack creates 2.5 seconds of interrupted actions. Survivors hit by a Shock Therapy attack are not able to drop pallets, vault, work on generators, open Exit Gates, or unhook others.
Stance Switching[edit | edit source]
The Doctor no longer has a speed penalty when switching from Punishment mode to Treatment mode, or the other way around.
The Stain[edit | edit source]
Only applies when using the Discipline Class Add-ons:
- The Doctor's Stain will be on the Survivor and off of the Doctor himself at the beginning of a chase, instead of randomly.
Illusionary Pallets[edit | edit source]
The Skill Check affliction triggered by The Doctor's Order is replaced with an Illusionary Pallets affliction in which Broken Pallets will appear to look like Unused or Dropped Pallets until a Survivor comes close to them.
This affliction will be attached to the following Add-ons: