21 October - 4 November 2020
The Harvester, also known as the "Combine Harvester", is a Structure featured throughout the Coldwind Farm Realm.
Nearby Props[edit | edit source]
The following Props may spawn around the Harvester.
- A Chest , often spawning to the side of the Harvester's head or at its side.
- A Generator , often spawning to the side of the Harvester's head.
- A Totem , often spawning in the crook between the Harvester's head and the ramp.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Characters can access the top of the Harvester by walking up its head and the attached ramp.
At the top, there is a vault to the left and one to the right:
- The left vault drops the Character onto a side panel, from which one cannot vault back.
- The right vault drops the Character onto a hay-bale on the hay-bale ramp, from which one can vault back and forth.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The layout of the Harvester's right vault changed several times in Dead by Daylight's history, due to it originally having been a safe spot for Survivors.
- The hay-bale ramp used to be full of hay-bales, allowing Survivors to run up that ramp and vault the right vault from the outside, allowing them to use the Harvester as a quasi-infinite loop.
- Eventually, all hay-bales were removed and Survivors would drop down onto the ramp without the ability to back-vault. This was eventually changed to the current single top hay-bale, allowing for a back-vault if one stays atop the hay-bale.
- If a Killer used the left vault, stayed atop the side-panel, and performed a lunge attack towards the back end of the Harvester, they would be propelled up into the air and onto the very top of the Harvester, allowing them to effortlessly reach a Survivor that would loop the Harvester.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|MACMILLAN ESTATE||AUTOHAVEN WRECKERS||COLDWIND FARM||BACKWATER SWAMP|
|Water Tower||Crane||Sacrificial Tree||Pier|
|Wood Pile||School Bus||Harvester|
|Maze Tiles||Hills||The Killer Shack||The Basement|