23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|60 seconds||50 seconds||40 seconds||When your mind is set, there better be no one standing in your way.
While standing in a Locker for 3 seconds, Head On activates.
While Head On is activated, performing a rushed action to leave a Locker stuns the Killer for 3 seconds if they are standing within range.
Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds if the stun was successful.
You do not recover from Exhaustion while running.
Head On cannot be used when Exhausted or when you have accrued Stillness Crows .
"People are remembered for the challenges they overcome. You can run away and forget what you're capable of or you can face your fears and remind the world of who you are." — Jane Romero
- Nerf: added a condition that prevents the use of Head On when Stillness Crows are present.
- Quality of Life: added a timer to the Perk icon in order to make it clearer when it will be ready.
- Head On begins counting down from the character's model is fully in the Locker .
- If a Killer carrying a Survivor gets stunned by Head On, they will release the carried Survivor.
- If a Survivor performs a rushed action to leave a Locker with Head On equipped, the animation will be slightly different from the default one.