23 June to 14 July 2020
Hex: The Third Seal
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|2 Survivors||3 Survivors||4 Survivors||A Hex that hinders one's Aura-reading ability.
Hitting a Survivor with a Basic Attack while the Hex Totem is active applies the Blindness Status Effect.
This effect applies to the last 2/3/4 Survivors hit.
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
"She touched your skin, you bear the witch's mark!"
- Buff: added the ability to also affect the Aura reading of Maps .
- Quality of Life: now applies the Blindness Status Effect.
- Hex: The Third Seal blocks all types of Aura-reading Survivors potentially have, including the built-in Aura-reading of a dying or hooked Survivor.
- Hex: The Third Seal does not block the black circle that shows up upon hooking a Survivor, meaning their position is revealed to blinded Survivors for several seconds.