Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4 %||5 %||6 %||A Hex rooting its power on hope. The false hope of Survivors fills you with excitement and strengthens your totems.
For each Dull Totem and Hex Totem remaining on the Map gain a Token.
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
- Quality of Life: removed the Hook Save condition required to obtain a Token.
- Quality of Life: Tokens will be applied for all remaining Totems on the Map.
- Quality of Life: The Killer will receive a noise notification when a Survivor starts cleansing any Hex Totem.
- Buff: increased the Bloodpoint Bonus gains to 6/8/10 % per Token.
- Nerf: decreased the Cleansing Time penalty to 4/5/6 % per Token.
- Buff: changed the Bloodpoint Bonus gains to 10 % across all Tiers.
|Tokens||Cleansing Time Tier I||Cleansing Time Tier II||Cleansing Time Tier III|
|17.5 seconds||18.5 seconds||20 seconds|
|16.5 seconds||17.5 seconds||18.5 seconds|
|16 seconds||16.5 seconds||17 seconds|
|15 seconds||15.5 seconds||16 seconds|
|14.5 seconds||14.5 seconds||15 seconds|