23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|10 seconds||9 seconds||8 seconds||You look inwards and trust your instincts when you feel lost and alone.
Each time you cleanse a Totem , Inner Strength activates.
Inner Strength does not activate if you are afflicted by the Broken Status Effect.
"All this time I've been trying so hard to pretend like everything's fine, but it's not." — Nancy Wheeler
- When in the Injured State , Inner Strength will heal you back to Healthy .
- When afflicted by the Deep Wound Status Effect, Inner Strength will heal you to the Injured State .
- Inner Strength will display how far along the Healing process is by means of a red indicator on top of the Perk's icon in the HUD.
- Inner Strength begins counting down from the character's model is fully in the Locker .