|A glass-like king chess piece moulded from The Fog itself. The Entity's trace reverberating within can break the most powerful minds.
"Gazing in the iridescent glass is plunging oneself into madness."
Iridescent Afflictions[edit | edit source]
The list below shows the equivalence of each Iridescent Affliction to the Class - Carter's Notes of related Add-ons:
- Iridescent Calm is equivalent to "Calm" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
- Iridescent Discipline is equivalent to "Discipline" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Obedience is equivalent to "Obedience" - Carter's Notes , without the additional 2 seconds to Snapping Out of It.
- Iridescent Order is equivalent to "Order" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Restraint is equivalent to "Restraint" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.5.1[edit | edit source]
A glass-like king chess piece moulded from The Fog itself. The Entity's trace reverberating within can break the most powerful minds.
- Shock Therapy attack gives Survivors a random affliction based on their Madness tier.
- Afflictions of the same type do not stack.
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Reworked Iridescent King.
- Added a new Iridescent Class of the other Carter's Spark Add-on ranges, all with their own unique effect that is similar if not equal to the Carter's Notes Class.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whereas Iridescent afflictions do not stack with afflictions of other Add-ons, they do stack between themselves.
- If you shock a Survivor often enough, they will eventually have all types of afflictions simultaneously.