- Add-on descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|A glass-like king chess piece moulded from The Fog itself. The Entity's trace reverberating within can break the most powerful minds.
Survivors with Madness suffer from the following Afflictions: Calm, Discipline, Order, and Restraint.
"Gazing in the iridescent glass is plunging oneself into madness."
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.5.1[edit | edit source]
Version 1.6.2[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
Rework: added a new Iridescent Class of the other Carter's Spark Add-ons, all with their own unique effect that is similar, if not equal to the Carter's Notes Class.
Rework: reworked the Iridescent Obedience effect. Buff: now guarantees the application of all 5 afflictions within 5 Power attacks.
Iridescent Afflictions[edit | edit source]
- Iridescent Calm is equivalent to "Calm" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
- Iridescent Discipline is equivalent to "Discipline" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Obedience is equivalent to "Obedience" - Class III , but with all Skill Checks turning counter-clockwise.
- Iridescent Order is equivalent to "Order" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Restraint is equivalent to "Restraint" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whereas Iridescent Afflictions do not stack with afflictions of other Add-ons, they do stack between themselves.
- This means that if you shock a Survivor often enough, they will eventually simultaneously suffer from all Iridescent Afflictions.