23 June to 14 July 2020
|“||Wiggle, little worm. Wiggle.||„|
|~ The Voices|
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4 %||8 %||12 %||Your powerful hold onto the Survivors causes escapes to be nearly impossible. Effects of Survivors' wiggling are reduced by 75 %.
Time to wiggle free from your grasp is increased by 4/8/12 %.
- Nerf: decreased the Struggle Effect reduction to 20/40/60 %.
- Nerf: decreased the time taken to wiggle free to 15/27/36 %.
- Buff: reverted the Struggle Effect reduction to 25/50/75 %.
- Nerf: decreased the time taken to wiggle free to 4/8/12 %.
- Buff: changed the Struggle Effect reduction to 75 % across all Tiers.
|Tier||Wiggle Time||Carrying Distance (max.)|
|0||16 s||58.9 m|
|1||16.6 s||61.2 m|
|2||17.3 s||63.6 m|
|3||17.9 s||65.9 m|
- Has its reduced Struggle Effect countered by Boil Over .
- Struggle Effects describe the Killer's involuntary side-to-side movement (also known as "strafing"), caused by the Survivor wiggling on the Killer's shoulder.
- Iron Grasp decreases that effect, giving the Killer an easier time to counter it with their movement keys, allowing for a greater chance to reach a nearby Hook in nearly a straight line without much hindrance.