23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|30 %||40 %||50 %||You open Lockers 30/40/50 % faster.
Survivors who exit Lockers suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 15 seconds and their location is revealed for 4 seconds.
"This is no place for cowards." — The Legion
- Nerf: reduced the reveal time to 3 seconds.
Patch 3.2.0 (undocumented)
- Buff: increased the reveal time back to 4 seconds
- Iron Maiden has good synergy with The Huntress as it speeds up the animation of taking Hatchets from Lockers.
- Iron Maiden has good synergy with The Doctor since lockers are a good counter to his static field and shock therapy.
- Iron Maiden may be useful in case of Survivors using Head On , since it penalises the Survivor, should they miss the stun window and rush into the open.
- An Iron Maiden was a supposedly medieval torture device, that would stab the victim with dozens of metal spikes when its doors were closed. Its practical usage is a myth originating in the 19th century.