23 June to 14 July 2020
- Add-on descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|A large and heavy granite tombstone stolen from Mt. Sinclair cemetery, belonging to Judith Myers.
"Here lies our beloved daughter."
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Shape has to be relatively close to a Survivor for the Kill Prompt to appear. Performing a Quick Attack then will make him grab the Survivor by the throat and the Memento Mori animation will start.
- Judith's Tombstone can be combined with Fragrant Tuft of Hair to get the unlimited ability to kill all four Survivors once Evil Within III is achieved, in exchange for an almost ludicrous amount of Evil required to reach said Tier.
- This is required to get the Evil Incarnate Achievement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Increases the Stalk Points requirement to achieve Evil Within III by 200 %
- The Shape's left hand will be open instead of closed when obtains Evil Within III, indicating his readiness to grab and kill.