Late January 2019
A large and heavy granite tombstone stolen from Mt. Sinclair cemetery, belonging to Judith Myers.
- Unlocks the ability to kill healthy or injured Survivors with Evil Within III.
- Disables the ability to stalk with Evil Within III.
- Tremendously increases the amount of evil required to reach Evil Within III.
- Moderately decreases movement speed.
"Here lies our beloved daughter."
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Shape has to be within hitting distance, quick attacking will then make him grab the Survivor by the throat and the Memento Mori animation will start.
- A lunge attack will put them into the Dying State instead.
- Judith's Tombstone can be combined with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair to get the unlimited ability to kill all four Survivors once Evil Within III is achieved, in exchange for an almost ludicrous amount of Evil being required to reach Tier III.
- This is required to get the Evil Incarnate Achievement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Decreases the movement speed by 9 %.
- Increases the stalk requirement for Evil Within III by 200 %
- The Shape's left hand will be open instead of closed when he gets Evil Within III with Judith's Tombstone.