Contents[edit | edit source]
- The Killer Shack contains 2 Lockers on the ground floor, additional 4 on the lower floor if the Basement spawns in it.
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a staircase leading to the Basement .
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a Generator .
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a Chest .
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a Totem .
Layout[edit | edit source]
- The Killer Shack is a small one-story building.
- The Killer Shack contains a Window and two doorways, one of which contains a Pallet .
- The rooftop has a big hole in it as a remnant from earlier concepts of when the Killers could all reach the rooftop and use that hole to drop down into the Shack and ambush Survivors.
- Up to Patch 1.9.0, the rooftop had collision and a Nurse could blink on top of it from a nearby hill.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the BETA, the Killer Shack had a different layout, with: one door and two windows, each on their own wall.
- The Killer Shack does not appear on Lampkin Lane. The Basement always spawns inside the Myers' house.
- The Killer Shack does not appear on Léry's Memorial Institute. The Basement spawns either below the Operation Theatre or below the Library.
- The Killer Shack does not appear on The Game. The Basement always spawns besides the Bathroom.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Inside View Containing The Basement (Old Beta Layout)
The View Across Wreckers' Yard From The Rooftop.
|MACMILLAN ESTATE||AUTOHAVEN WRECKERS||COLDWIND FARM||BACKWATER SWAMP|
|Water Tower||Crusher||Sacrificial Tree||Pier|
|Wood Pile||School Bus||Harvester|
|Maze Tiles||Hills||The Killer Shack||The Basement|