Late January 2019
Kindred is a Survivor Perk .
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|1 random Survivor's Aura(s)||All Survivors' Aura(s)||All Survivors' and the Killer's (in an 8m radius around the Hook) Aura(s)||Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.
While you're on the Hook, 1 random Survivor's/All Survivors'/All Survivors' and the Killer's (in an 8m radius around the Hook) Aura(s) are revealed to all other Survivors.
Kindred trumps any of the Killer's stealth abilities.
"Be kind to one another. We're all in this together." — Sujan, The Lost Tapes
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kindred was added with Patch 1.1.0.
- "Sujan" from the Lost Tapes is a reference to Sujan Saha, a community moderator who is known by her screen-name: "Faded ♥".
- Kindred does not work on The Nightmare unless the Survivors are inside the Dream World themselves.
- Kindred does not work on The Shape as long as he remains in Evil Within I .
- Kindred does not show the Killer's Aura to the hooked Survivor. It was an unintended feature that it did in previous versions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Kindred in combination with several Open-Handeds