Kindred is a Survivor Perk .
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|8 metres||12 metres||16 metres||Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.
While you're on the Hook, All Survivors' Auras are revealed to all other Survivors. If the Killer is within a range of 8/12/16 metres, their Aura is revealed to all other Survivors.
Kindred trumps any of the Killer's stealth abilities.
"Be kind to one another. We're all in this together." — Sujan, The Lost Tapes
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.1.0[edit | edit source]
Version 2.6.0[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Buff: now reveals all Auras to all Survivors across all Tiers.
- Buff: now reveals the Killer's Aura within a range of the Hook of 8/12/16 metres.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kindred was added as a general Perk with Patch 1.1.0.
- "Sujan" from the Lost Tapes is a reference to Sujan Saha, a community moderator who is known by her screen-name: "Faded ♥".
- Kindred does not work on The Nightmare unless the Survivors are inside the Dream World themselves.
- Kindred does not work on The Shape as long as he remains in Evil Within I .
- Kindred does not reveal the Killer's Aura to the hooked Survivor, that was an unintended feature of an earlier version.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Kindred in combination with several Open-Handeds