|“||I stumbled upon another soul in this doomed corner of the earth. I do not know her name, but there is something about her. I have never crossed paths with her, but she seems as if she's been doing this for far too long. Weary of the environment, clad in a kind of controlled panic, constantly looking over her shoulder, on the lookout.||„|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
|The HALLOWEEN® Chapter|
She was featured as a part of the "Halloween" Chapter.
She is also from the 1978 horror movie franchise with the same name, Halloween.
These are perks which start off only appearing in Laurie's Bloodweb . After achieving level 30, teachable versions of these perks can be found:
- Sole Survivor - level 30
- Object of Obsession - level 35
- Decisive Strike - level 40
If obtained, other survivors are able to find Laurie's perks in their Bloodwebs from that point on.
The Survivor perks are tied to the Killer’s Obsession and surviving - no matter what.
Each Survivor killed or sacrificed disrupts the Killer's Aura reading ability.
"It was the boogeyman." — Laurie Strode
|Object of Obsession||
If you are the Killer's Obsession and look in the Killer's direction, your link will reveal your Auras to each other. This effect applies only if you are outside the Killer's Terror Radius, to a maximum range of 56/64/72 metres. Otherwise, it applies to a maximum range of 44/56/64 metres.
"He was watching me!" — Laurie Strode
Once per match, when the Killer's Obsession , succeed a Skill Check to automatically escape the Killer's grasp and stun them for 3/3.5/4 seconds. When not the Killer's Obsession, when the wiggle meter is at 45/40/35 % succeed in a Skill Check to escape the grasp.
"There's nothing to be scared of." — Laurie Strode
- Main article: Achievements
There is currently 1 achievement which is related to Laurie.
|Adept Laurie||Escape with Laurie using only her 3 unique perks.|
Players can customize their character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Laurie reaches level 50 and prestiges.
Laurie's attire includes:
- Prestige I - Carrion Shirt (Torso)
- Prestige II - Grisly Pants (Legs)
- Prestige III - Bloody Laurie (Head)
- Main article: Downloadable Content
Laurie is currently part of 1 DLC package:
- For additional and more detailed information about the Character of Laurie Strode from the Halloween Series, please refer to the Halloween Series Wiki Article
- Laurie was the first survivor to be introduced as paid DLC.
- Laurie Strode was also featured in the Halloween horror franchise movie series shown as related to her brother Michael Myers.
- The map Lampkin Lane was where Laurie lived in the Halloween movie franchise, also introduced in the free update.
- Laurie Strode was the first licensed Character alongside The Shape .
GalleryFor more go to Laurie's Gallery