25 March - 15 April 2020; 12:00:00 EST
F. J. S. J.
|Male or Female|
Alt. Attack =
|115 % | 4.6 m/s|
Alt. Mov. Speed
|130 % | 5.2 m/s (Frenzy)|
|Darkness Among Us|
|Emilie Deschamps (Julie & Susie)|
Nicolas Brassard (Frank & Joey)
They were introduced as the Killer of CHAPTER X: Darkness Among Us, a Chapter DLC released on 11 December 2018.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Lore
- 3 The Legion's Perks
- 4 Load-out
- 5 Achievements
- 6 Customisation
- 7 DLC
- 8 Change Log
- 9 Tips
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
A band of merciless Killers, able to rush down helpless Survivors with their power, Feral Frenzy. Attacks made during their frenzy inflict lingering internal damage, downing any Survivors that are not quick enough to react.
Difficulty rating: Intermediate
(based on the amount of time and effort that is required to properly learn to play them and their Power effectively)
Frank Morrison was nineteen and had little to show for it. He'd stopped attending school after being kicked out of the basketball team for shoving a referee into the stands. Yet Frank was a man of potential, who could light up a room despite his bleak childhood. At six years old, he'd been taken away from Calgary to start a circuit of foster homes. No matter how many times he'd lashed out, threw tantrums and got into fights, they'd kept moving him to new, unfamiliar houses. His last move had been three years prior when his last foster dad, Clive Andrews, had picked him up from the adoption centre. They'd been on the road for seven hours before reaching a small bungalow in Ormond. It would be the longest time they'd spend together. Clive was too busy trading cheques from Family Services for drinks at the bar.
Ormond was a small, stale place; a remote town of six thousand inhabitants where grey winters drag on for most of the year. Frank did everything he could to get into another adoptive family, but he changed his mind when he caught the attention of Julie, a beautiful girl who was convinced that she deserved better than a life in Ormond, and Frank, as an outsider, was her ticket out. Frank attended the parties she threw where everyone was younger than him and easily impressed, which he liked. He met the impulsive Joey, who liked to show off, and the shy, naïve Susie, who was Julie's best friend.
They would hang out at an abandoned lodge up Mount Ormond. Their time together was the perfect break from the boring conformity of their small, insignificant everyday lives. Frank saw it as an opportunity to shape their lack of experience into something powerful. He lined up nights of debauchery and rampage, testing their limits. Bullying , vandalism, and theft were essentially their weekend plans. It came to a point where they would do anything he asked. Nothing was off-limits when they put their masks on. One evening, Frank dared Joey to vandalise the store that had recently fired him. They snuck inside easily enough, as the building was supposed to be empty after closing hours. But a cleaner who was still there grabbed Julie as soon as she came near. Hearing her stifled cries, a dark impulse took over Frank. He rushed to her aid, knife in hand, and without hesitating, planted the blade into the cleaner's back.
As the group stared at Frank in shock, he ordered them to finish the job. Joey clenched his jaw, grabbed the knife, and stabbed the bleeding man in the ribs. Susie didn't want to do it. Frank shouted at her; they had to finish what they'd started. Julie closed her eyes and slid the knife into the man's chest. She handed the wet blade to Susie: they were all in this together now. Susie stared at Julie in disbelief as Frank grabbed her trembling hands and inserted the knife deep into the man's throat. Frank told them to move fast; they mopped the blood off the floor, stashed the body in the trunk of Joey's car, and drove up Mount Ormond.
All four were digging in the muddy snow to dispose of the body when Frank spotted something moving through the woods. He grabbed his knife and broke from the group to check it out. The Fog thickened around Frank, becoming so dense that he soon could no longer see ahead. He retraced his steps and stumbled onto an ominous trail. He followed the eerie path, as if called by the darkness. Julie, Susie, and Joey finished digging, but Frank was nowhere to be seen. Julie spotted his muddy footsteps in the snow and the three of them followed the trail, which took them deeper into the woods. When Julie, Susie, and Joey did not return home that night, their parents thought they'd run away with Frank. Each family came up with a different theory. The mood in the town changed, however, when a body was found by an abandoned lodge up Mount Ormond.
The Legion's Perks
These are Perks which start off only appearing in The Legion's Bloodweb . After achieving Level 30, Teachable versions of these Perks can be found:
- Discordance - Level 30
- Mad Grit - Level 35
- Iron Maiden - Level 40
Once obtained, other Killers will be able to find The Legion's Perks in their respective Bloodwebs from that point onwards.
"Smartasses get killed. We always see to that." — The Legion
While carrying a Survivor, you suffer no cool-down on missed attacks and successfully hitting another Survivor will pause the carried Survivor's wiggle timer for 2/3/4 seconds.
"There's no getting out of this now. We're too good at it." — The Legion
You open Lockers 30/40/50 % faster.
Survivors who exit Lockers suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 15 seconds and their location is revealed for 4 seconds.
"This is no place for cowards." — The Legion
Weapon: Hunting Knife
A sharp blade with a jagged saw back and textured handle.
Power: Feral Frenzy
Activating Feral Frenzy causes The Legion to enter a deadly rage.
While Feral Frenzy is active:
- The Legion runs at an increased Movement speed (5.2 m/s).
- The Legion can vault Pallets , but not break.
- The Legion vaults both Pallets and Windows at increased speed (0.9 seconds).
- Survivors' Scratch Marks and Blood Pools are hidden from The Legion's view.
- Missing an attack ends Feral Frenzy.
While Feral Frenzy is active, hitting a Survivor who is not currently afflicted with the Deep Wound Status Effect:
- Applies the Deep Wound Status Effect.
- Injures Survivors that are not already Injured .
- Refills The Legion's Power gauge.
- Triggers Killer Instinct, revealing the location of all Survivors not yet affected by Deep Wound, that are within The Legion's Terror Radius.
While Feral Frenzy is active, hitting a Survivor who is already afflicted by Deep Wound or missing an attack:
- Depletes The Legion's Power gauge and ends Feral Frenzy.
Hitting a Survivor with a basic attack while Feral Frenzy is not active will deplete the Power gauge by half of its maximum.
- Default Frenzy lasts for 10 seconds.
- Default post-Frenzy cool-down lasts for 4 seconds.
- Default Frenzy Charge time takes 20 seconds.
- Default Mending takes Survivors 12 seconds by themselves or 8 seconds when done by other Survivors.
- Pallet and Window vaulting takes 0.9 seconds.
Add-ons for Feral Frenzy
- Add-ons support Mouse-over Functionality: hover over the adjectives to reveal the modifier values behind them.
|Smiley Face Pin||A friendly looking, bright yellow button used as a sarcastic statement.|
|Scratched Ruler||A wooden ruler deeply scratched with hash marks.
|Mischief List||A list of mischievous missions to accomplish, memento of brighter days.
|Friendship Bracelet||A wide grey and red braided rope bracelet. The inscription "F. J. S. J." can be seen, crudely written in bold black ink.
|Never-Sleep Pills||Highly caffeinated tablets to make you extra sharp for exams or draining activities.
|Mural Sketch||A rough sketch of The Legion mural torn from a notebook.
|Julie's Mix Tape||A dark and depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies.
|Etched Ruler||A wooden ruler deeply etched with the names of enemies.
|Defaced Smiley Pin||A once friendly looking, bright yellow button of a defaced smiley. A signature icon of The Legion.|
|The Legion Pin||A handmade button with the face of The Legion. To use exclusively on intimidation dares.|
|Susie's Mix Tape||A fast and thrilling mix tape with energising songs with break-neck beats.
|Stolen Sketch Book||A sketch book with imaginative and evocative, if not slightly bizarre sketches.
|Nasty Blade||This blade is stained with unsanitary spots of grime that make injuries particularly difficult to mend.
|Joey's Mix Tape||A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats for chillaxin' when life's a bitch.
|Stab Wounds Study||A printed medical article stolen from Ormond's public library, vulgarising a study on lesions and stab wounds.
|Frank's Mix Tape||Never go on a kill mission without your tunes. A track list of massive distortions and loud percussion that stabs at your eardrums.
|Filthy Blade||This blade is stained with foul spots of blood and grime that make injuries particularly difficult to mend.
|Cold Dirt||A handful of dirt collected from the janitor's final resting place. It is unnaturally cold.
|Iridescent Button||A glass-like button moulded from The Fog that captures The Legion's likeness. The surface is warm and reverberating with The Entity's power.
During Feral Frenzy:
This effect lasts until the Power gauge is depleted.
"The youth consumed by the iridescent glass magnifies and widens the reach of The Entity."
|Fuming Mix Tape||Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind with a vibrating sixth sense.
- Main article: Achievements
There are currently 2 Achievements related to The Legion.
|Adept Legion||Achieve a Merciless Victory with The Legion using only their Unique Perks: Discordance , Mad Grit & Iron Maiden .|
|Deranged Pursuit||With The Legion , down a total of 25 individual Survivors that are affected by Deep Wound .|
Players may customise their Character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after The Legion reaches Level 50 and prestiges.
The Legion's attire includes:
|Frosty Eyes||Uncommon||Heart chilling eyes of the cold blooded.
"Have a Wonderful Winter 2018-2019!" - The Dead by Daylight Team
|Winter Solstice 2018|
|Fairview Varsity Jacket (Graffiti)||Uncommon||Punching a basketball referee and flunking classes weren't enough for Frank to get out of Ormond.||No Outfit||No Collection||2||51|
- Main article: Downloadable Content
The Legion is currently part of 1 DLC package:
- Manually cancelling Feral Frenzy no longer depletes the remainder of Legion's Power gauge.
- Reduced the intensity of the blurred VFX during Frenzy.
- The Legion now moves at default Killer speed (4.6 m/s or 115 %).
- The Frenzy movement speed was reduced to 5.0 m/s (was 5.28 m/s).
- Terror radius increased to 32 metres (was 24 metres) .
- The Legion can no longer see Blood while in Frenzy.
- Missing an attack in Frenzy cancels the power immediately.
- Frenzy power gauge amount lost when landing an attack outside of Frenzy: 50 % (was 100 %).
- Increased the duration of Frenzy to 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Increased the recharge time of Frenzy to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Increased the default fatigue duration when Frenzy ends to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Frenzy can only be used when the meter is fully charged.
- The Bleed-out timer is no longer reduced by Feral Frenzy hits (was 10 seconds per hit).
- Increased The Legion's Movement speed in Frenzy to 5.2 m/s or 130 %.
- Accelerated The Legion's Window and Pallet vaulting animation to both take 0.9 seconds.
- Feral Frenzy is no longer considered a Basic Attack.
- If The Legion is stunned or blinded during Feral Frenzy, their power will be cancelled early without triggering fatigue, allowing you to perform normal attacks immediately.
- The Legion is a unique Killer in the game as they are multiple people combined into one form: Frank Morrison and his gang members Julie, Susie and Joey.
- The Player can freely choose which of the four gang members they want to play as simply by choosing the appropriate cosmetic pieces.
- The Legion is the first and to date only Killer to have two sets of Prestige cosmetics
- The Legion has a male voice when used with Frank or Joey's cosmetics and a female voice when used with Julie or Susie's cosmetics.
- This also makes them the only Killer with multiple voice actors.
- The Legion is the shortest of all the Killers.
- The Legion is the sixth Killer to wear a mask.
- The Legion does not climb over the Window when vaulting, but hoists themselves through it.
- The Legion is one of the most human-looking Killers in the Game, without any severe physical alterations.
- The Legion is the second Killer with the ability to vault through windows faster than any other Killer.
- They are also the first Killer to vault through pallets.
- The Legion's Killer Instinct can also detect Survivors hiding inside Lockers.
- The Legion can damage Generators and interact with Lockers during Feral Frenzy.
- A distinctive rumbling audio cue can be heard when Feral Frenzy is fully charged.
For more go to The Legion's Gallery
|BASE GAME||CHAPTERS I-III
+ PARAGRAPH I
|CHAPTERS IV-VII||CHAPTERS VIII-XI||PARAGRAPH III|
+ CHAPTERS XIII-XIV
|Dwight Fairfield||Nea Karlsson||Feng Min||Kate Denson||Ash Williams|
|Meg Thomas||Laurie Strode||David King||Adam Francis||Nancy Wheeler|
|Claudette Morel||Ace Visconti||Quentin Smith||Jeff Johansen||Steve Harrington|
|Jake Park||Bill Overbeck||David Tapp||Jane Romero||Yui Kimura|
+ CHAPTER I
|CHAPTERS II-V||PARAGRAPH II
+ CHAPTERS VI-VIII
|CHAPTERS IX-XII||CHAPTERS XIII-XV|
|Evan MacMillan - The Trapper||Michael Myers - The Shape||Bubba Sawyer - The Cannibal||Rin Yamaoka - The Spirit||The Demogorgon|
|Philip Ojomo - The Wraith||Lisa Sherwood - The Hag||Freddy Krueger - The Nightmare||Frank, Julie, Susie, Joey - The Legion||Kazan Yamaoka - The Oni|
|Max Thompson Jr. - The Hillbilly||Herman Carter - The Doctor||Amanda Young - The Pig||Adiris - The Plague||Caleb Quinn - The Deathslinger|
|Sally Smithson - The Nurse||Anna - The Huntress||Jeffrey Hawk - The Clown||Danny Johnson - The Ghost Face|
|Benedict Baker||The Entity||The Observer||Vigo||and many more...|
|The Smasher||The Teacher|