Levelling[edit | edit source]
You can level up a Character by buying Nodes in their Bloodweb in exchange for Bloodpoints . The maximum level a Character can reach is Level 50. From that point onwards, the Player can either prestige their Character and reset their Level or keep on buying Nodes and renewing the Level 50 Bloodweb.
To complete a Bloodweb and move up one Level, the Player has to buy all available Nodes in the Bloodweb. From Level 10 onwards, The Entity will consume some Nodes as well, which speeds up progress at the cost of losing some Nodes each Bloodweb.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
At various Levels, there are different rewards which a Player will receive.
After reaching milestone Levels, Players will also receive permanent benefits, in addition to the Unlockables mentioned below:
|1st Unique Perk appears|
|2nd Unique Perk appears|
| 2nd Perk Slot unlocks.
3rd Unique Perk appears
|3rd Perk Slot unlocks|
|4th Perk Slot unlocks|
|1st Teachable Perk appears|
|2nd Teachable Perk appears|
|3rd Teachable Perk appears|
|Maximum level. Option to Prestige, or continue generating Bloodwebs|
It also has a chance to include 0-2 Perks depending on the level of the Bloodweb. With the exception to the Perks appearing on above mentioned specific Levels, these Perks are randomly selected.
|Levels||Perks per Bloodweb|
|1 - 10||0-1 Perk|
|10 - 25||1 Perk|
- If a Bloodweb includes 2 Perks. The Entity will immediately consume the Perk the Player decided to skip. It is not possible to buy 2 Perks in a single Bloodweb.
Leveling[edit | edit source]
To level up, the Player must buy all available Nodes in the Character's Bloodweb, by purchasing them with Bloodpoints.
- The Entity will share the Bloodweb with the Character starting at level 10. After a certain number of Nodes are bought (usually 4 Nodes), each time you buy a Node, The Entity consumes one itself. The number of Nodes you can purchase before The Entity begins consuming Nodes decreases as you level up. It is possible for The Entity consume several Nodes at once depending on the structure of the Bloodweb and which Node it ends up consuming.
- The Entity appears at random points in your Bloodweb and will consume the nearest Node in the Bloodweb whenever it's its turn.
- It tends to go for Nodes of higher cost and high rarity.
Prestige[edit | edit source]
After a Character reaches Level 50, a Player will be able to prestige their Bloodweb. If the Player decides against this, they will continue to receive new Bloodwebs every time they max out one, however they will remain at Character Level 50.
Increasing a Character's Bloodweb prestige Level has the following effects:
- Resets the progress of this Character to Level 1.
- Unlocks a prestige reward for that Character.
- Consumes all Unlockables stored in their inventory.
- Slightly increases the odds of receiving more Nodes of higher rarities on the Bloodweb.
- Teachable Perks will stay available to all other characters.
A Character can prestige up to three times.
Legacy Prestige[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Legacy Prestige
Legacy Prestige was a special one-time Reward for prestiging one's Characters with the old, much grindier Bloodweb before Patch 1.3.0.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Patch 1.1.0, Players would keep all four Perk slots after prestiging.