23 June to 14 July 2020
Make Your Choice
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|When a Survivor rescues another Survivor from a Hook that is at least 32 metres away from you, Make Your Choice triggers and applies the Exposed Status Effect on the rescuer for 40/50/60 seconds.
Make Your Choice has a cool-down of 40/50/60 seconds.
"You'd be surprised what tools can save a life." — Amanda Young
- Buff: made the activation range 32 metres across all Tiers.
- Quality of Life: now works like Hex: Devour Hope , in that the Perk Icon in the HUD now stays dark until the activation range is reached.
- The cool-down is now variable across all Tiers, but goes up with them. Could potentially be a bug.
- When a Survivor unhooks another and has Make Your Choice activate on them, they will scream as if in pain. This can be used to uncover the fact, that the Killer is running Make Your Choice.
- The name Make Your Choice is a reference to the movie "Saw". The main antagonist, John Kramer, uses the line "Live or die, make your choice!" before he puts one of his victims on a trial.