We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Perhaps it was her mother that had instilled the fierce streak in her or maybe it was her father that left them when she was a baby. Meg excelled at schoolwork but she was off the rails. Fortunately, an athletics coach encouraged her to channel her misspent energy on the track. She motivated herself into becoming a high school star and earned a scholarship to college. When her mother fell ill, Meg decided to give up her chance at college to care for the woman who had raised her. One summer’s day, on a long run deep in the woods, Meg vanished. Search as they did, they never found her body.Meg is one of those who is just simply filled with energy. Unfocused and uncontrollable energy that had to come out. As a kid it came through rowdiness and rebellion. Someone had to focus Meg before something went terribly wrong. Fortunately, someone did. She started to run. Maybe from something undefined that fueled her energy. So to run equaled life. But to run now might attract those beings that crave the pain of others. But as she runs from something, instead of towards it, she understands something. She understands that speed is not of the essence. It’s reaching that finish line. Rather last but still breathing. She deludes whatever is out there as she glides through obstacles and fear, thus managing to stay alive.
These are perks that start off only appearing in Meg's Bloodweb . Starting after achieving level 30, teachable versions of these perks can be found:
- Quick & Quiet - level 30
- Sprint Burst - level 35
- Adrenaline - level 40
If obtained, other survivors are able to find Meg's perks in their Bloodwebs from that point on.
Meg is all about escaping and avoiding bad situations. She can greatly surprise the killer with her speed, when she is in a bad situation.
|Quick & Quiet||
You do not make as much noise as others when quickly vaulting over obstacles or hiding in Lockers . The vault and hide actions' noise detection range is reduced by 100/100/100 %. This effect can only be triggered every 30/25/20 seconds.
When starting to run, break into a sprint at 150% your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds. Causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape. Instantly heal from injury/injury/injury or dying state and sprint at 150% your normal running speed for 3/5/5 seconds when the Exit Gates are powered. Adrenaline is on hold if you are disabled at the moment it should take effect and will activate when freed. Adrenaline ignores Exhaustion. Causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
- Main article: Achievements
There is currently 1 achievement which is related to Meg.
|Adept Meg||Unlock Meg's 3 perks and teachable perks.|
Players can customize their character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Meg reaches level 50 and chooses to prestige.
Some items of clothing can only be worn if the appropriate DLC is owned.
Meg's attire includes:
- Prestige I - Bloody Sport Top (Torso)
- Prestige II - Bloody Sport Leggings (Legs)
- Prestige III - Bloody Meg (Head)
- Main article: Downloadable Content
Meg is currently part of 8 DLC packages:
- Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg
- YouTubers/Streamers Exclusive (Bryce McQuaid & Twitch Exclusive)
- Alternative Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg
- Red Shirt Pack (REQUIRES Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2)
- Meg is one of the four original Survivors who were first introduced to Dead by Daylight .
- Meg's hair used to be blonde, but now it's brown or ginger, depending on the hairstyle.
- Even in some of the head icons, she still seems to be dark blonde.
- In The 80's Suitcase DLC, she is the only one with a new clothing style. The other Survivors' clothes were re-textured to the ones that were already available.
- She was also the only original Survivor to not be featured in the Trailer for the Console Version of the game, which is also the new intro video of the game.
- She can be heard screaming though when Jake and Claudette are about to repair the Generator, which makes Claudette wanting to retreat from the Generator.