23 June to 14 July 2020
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Monitor & Abuse
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|3 °||5 °||10 °||Meticulous in your approach, terrifying in your application.
While in a Chase, your Terror Radius is increased by 8 metres.
Otherwise, your Terror Radius is decreased by 8 metres and your Field of View is increased by 3/5/10 °.
Field of View gains do not stack.
"It's time for your treatment!." — Herman Carter, The Doctor
- Buff: changed the Terror Radius modifiers to 8 metres across all Tiers.
- Quality of Life: changed the Field Of View modifiers from adjectives to numbers 3/5/10 °.
- Monitor & Abuse increases the angle at which the Killer can be blinded by Flashlights if they are not in a Chase, which should be taken into consideration when using this Perk.
- Monitor & Abuse works by setting the default Terror Radius to +8 metres and applying a temporary reduction of 16 metres to it whenever the Killer is not in a Chase.
- Increases the FOV gain by 3/5/10 °, a bit less than Shadowborn .
- The default Killer FOV is set at 87 °.