23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|0 %||25 %||50 %||You are affected by the Broken Status Effect for the duration of the Trial. Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly.
"I lost it. Just lamped him one. They went and banned me didn't they. Went t'pub afterwards, had a few pints and moved on to the next chapter. I couldn't be mithered with it all anyway, you know what I mean? Can't be arsed." — David King
- The ability to infinitely recover from the Dying State, and be stealthy doing so makes this Perk one of the most effective methods of countering the slugging strategy.
- However, as you are injured from the very beginning of the game, the Killer will know that you are running this Perk and most likely not leave you lying around.
- Even if the Killer does leave you on the ground, the bleed-out timer is only 4 minutes. This means that can only get up a maximum of 7 times by yourself if you recover immediately unless you also have Unbreakable equipped, which accelerates the recovery time, in which case you will be able to get up a maximum of 10 times.
- Very useful in hatch search situations in which the Killer usually leaves one person on the ground to look for the last Survivor.
- It is also advised to combine it with Perks such as Resilience , This Is Not Happening and Dead Hard in order to fully utilise their effects.
- When the Killer runs Thanatophobia , all Survivors get a constant de-buff to their repair, healing and sabotage speed.
- Good in combination with Tenacity as you can crawl away and recover at the same time.
- During Development, No Mither's original name was "Just A Scratch" according to an interview with the Producer Mathieu Côté.
- Using this Perk will give you a unique icon in the Status Bar in the lower left corner of your screen, informing the other Survivors and the Killer that you run that Perk.
- Unlike Iron Will , the noise reduction from this Perk's Tiers II & III also applies to when you are in Dying State .
- It is not advised to run this Perk alongside Self-Care , as it cancels out No Mither completely since No Mither's Broken Status Effect prevents you from healing yourself from Injured to the Healthy State.
- Full Dying State Recovery will take 32 seconds without the help of Unbreakable or that of other Survivors.
- Because of the blood on the ground disappearing almost instantly, No Mither effectively counters Bloodhound .