25 March - 15 April 2020; 12:00:00 EST
No One Left Behind
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over Functionality: hover over the adjectives to reveal the modifier values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|It is inconceivable to leave someone behind.
The Auras of all other Survivors are revealed to you.
"... yeah, no shit. But I believe we can outsmart and overthrow him if we work together. Don't be predictable and selfish!" — Clyde, The Lost Tapes
|4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
- Nerf: decreased the Altruistic Action speed bonuses to 4/8/12 %.
- Buff: increased the Altruistic Action speed bonuses to 30/40/50 %.
- Quality of Life: now reveals the Auras of all other remaining Survivors.
- Mechanics Change: now triggers only after at least one Gate has been opened, rather than the Gates just receiving power.
- Altruistic Actions that benefit from the increased interaction speed of No One Left Behind are:
- "Clyde" from the Lost Tapes is a reference to the Steam community moderator and the Russian community manager, who goes by the screen-name Clyde.