Object of Obsession
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|A supernatural bond links you to the Killer.
If you are looking in the Killer's direction, your link will reveal your Auras to each other.
This effect applies only if you are outside of the Killer's Terror Radius.
As the Killer's Obsession , this effect applies to a maximum range of 56/64/72 metres. Otherwise, it applies to a maximum range of 44/56/64 metres.
the odds of being the Obsession.
The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
"He was watching me!" — Laurie Strode
- For more detailed information about Perks and Add-ons affecting Aura-reading, refer to the Obsession Article.
- Can be used with Sole Survivor so that you can see the Killer, but they potentially cannot see you.
- Object of Obsession is quite effective against Killers with a smaller Terror Radius, especially when they also have Monitor & Abuse .
- Triggers the Obsession Mechanic.
- The Shape is immune to Object of Obsession while in Evil Within I .
- The false Terror Radius inflicted by Doctor at Madness III does not affect Object of Obsession.
- Object of Obsession is affected by Grandma's Heart .
- If you are in the Dream World, you can see the aura of The Nightmare while in the lullaby as you are not in the Terror Radius, making it very useful in a chase.
|Survivor POV||Killer POV|