23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|3 %||4 %||5 %||You are fuelled by your hate for progress.
Overcharge a Generator by performing the Damage Generator action.
The next Survivor interacting with that Generator is faced with a tremendously difficult Skill Check .
Failing the Skill Check results in an additional 3/4/5 % Regression penalty. Succeeding the Skill Check grants no progress, but prevents the Generator Explosion.
"It is a trap. But a trap one must step in..."
- Buff: changed the difficulty modifier to tremendously across all Tiers.
- This Perk was originally going to be named "Generator Overcharge".
- The Overcharge Skill Check will trigger for any Survivor attempting to repair the damaged Generator before the initial Overcharge Skill Check has been dealt with. As a result, if multiple Survivors interact in quick succession with the damaged Generator, multiple Skill Checks will appear (one for each Survivor).
- The Overcharge Skill Check will also "follow" a Survivor who interrupted the Generator repair before its appearance. That is, once the Skill Check is initiated, it will appear for the Survivor no matter what they do; failing the Skill Check will still cause progress regression, thus making it impossible to try and avoid the Overcharge Skill Check.
|Killer POV||Survivor POV: Success||Survivor POV: Failure|
Unnerving Presence Overcharge Skill Check