23 June to 14 July 2020
Patch Notes 1.5.X
Patch 1.5.0[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added a new info Status Effect display in the HUD
- Added a set of black Left Behind shirts (torso customization) for Dwight, Jake, Meg, Claudette & Nea (available if the player is a member of the Dead by Daylight community on Steam)
- Added controller support in the menus
- Added localization support for the Korean & Japanese Languages
- Menu UI V2
- Added the Bloodlust Mechanic (increased speed for killers during chases)
- Adjusted Hag Trap activation. Will no longer trigger when crouching
- Adjusted the audio occlusion levels of multiple objects
- Adjusted the effect of light affecting offerings
- Changed "Bitter Murmur" perk. Changed reveal values from 2/4/6 to 5/7/9. This perk currently ranks as one of the lowest usage rates amongst killer perks, we are testing an increase in reveal time to see if this perk's usage rates increase.
- Changed "Iron Grasp" perk. In light of the Sabotage and hook repair implementations, we have changed Iron Grasp's values to their old values. Struggling is reduced by 25/50/75% changed from 20/40/60%. Time to struggle out of the killers grasp is increased by 4/8/12% instead of 15/27/36%. As noticed the numbers have been much higher for a while, this was due to Killers not having enough access to hooks on the map. The Auto Hook Repair mechanic should allow for smaller Iron Grasp numbers.
- Changed Dull Totem cleanse scoring value from 400 - 600
- Changed Hex Totem cleanse scoring value from 800 - 1000
- Changed Sabotage of Hooks to be 15 seconds instead of 20
- Changed Totem cleansing time to 14 seconds from 10 seconds
- Changed skillcheck starting point from .25 to .33
- Changed the "Hex: Devour Hope" perk at level 3. Removed the repair generator penalty given at 1 token and replaced it with a speed boost at 2 tokens. The reason we changed the bonus from the token gain was due to the fact that the repair penalty was a dead giveaway that the killer had Devour Hope.
- Changed the "Hex: Thrill of the Hunt" perk. Removed condition that required a hook save for a token to be applied, instead tokens will be awarded for each remaining totem on the map. Additionally the killer will receive a notification when someone starts working on a hex totem.
- Changed the "Lightborn" & "Shadowborn" perks. These perks have changed to match the 1.4 engine update lighting. Modified the recovery time to a constant 50% for Lightborn, light effectiveness has been reduced from 100% to 35% for both Lightborn and Shadowborn. Shadowborn gets you blinded at most 30% faster which is down from 50% and the time to recover from this condition was reduced from 75% to 50%.
- Changed the "No One Escapes Death" perk (now called "Hex: No One Escapes Death"). We've modified NOED to be a Hex based perk instead of having a 2 minute timer starting once the gates are powered. The Hex will be applied once the exit gates are powered as long as there is a dull totem still intact. Survivors will have an option to destroy the totem or try and open the door to escape.
- Changed the "Save the Best for Last" perk. Removed the flat successful and missed attack cooldowns from the perk and replaced them with a Successful attack cooldown that is triggered after chasing a survivor for 20 consecutive seconds.
- Changed the audio cue used when the "Small Game" perk gets triggered
- Changed the color of survivor auras in the effects of the perk "Bond". These auras were previously red, which generally indicates the survivor is in trouble. Changed the auras to yellow
- Changed the progression bar color to make the visibility of the progression more noticeable (ie repairing, unhooking, healing, etc)
- Decreased the penalty for failing a Sabotage action skill check from 25% to 10%. We believe the Sabotage fail skill check penalty was too extreme, we've reduced the fail skill check from 25% to 10% in addition to making the sabotage time for bear traps longer.
- Increased Exit Gate opening time from 15 seconds to 20 seconds. We've increased Generator and Exit Gate unlocking times by a 10 and 5 respectively in order to add more time overall to matches.
- Increased bear trap sabotage time from 8 to 16 seconds. We believe that sabotaging the Trappers traps/his power, was too easy, we've increased the time to sabotage as compensation.
- Increased generator total repair time from 70 seconds to 80 seconds. We've increased Generator and Exit Gate unlocking times by a 10 and 5 respectively in order to add more time overall to matches.
- Reduced the bear trap disarm time from 5 to 2.5 seconds. We've reduced the total time to disarm a trap, we believe that finding a trap should be the challenge, whereas once found disarming should be relatively fast.
- Removed hook sabotage score event once gates are powered
- Removed problematic locker in the "Blood Lodge" map
- Removed the ability for the Trapper to place bear traps under hooks. Traps under hooks have caused many issues for survivors trying to save their teammates and ended up with more frustration than fun. Traps can still be placed near the hook but there should always be enough room for the survivor to unhook their teammates without either survivor being trapped.
- Removed the possibility for the "Chinese Firecracker" item to spawn in chests or in the bloodweb
- Sabotaged hooks will now automatically repair after 180 seconds. This feature has been implemented to help combat the sabotage loop that results in slugging due to the killer having no hooks/ being too far from all the hooks.
- Some Character custom Items rarity value have been modified
- The "Adrenaline", "Balanced Landing" & "Sprint Burst" perks now use a shared cooldown for the activation of the speed boost (Exhausted Status Effect). Exhausted cooldown is paused while running. "Adrenaline" cause Exhausted Status Effect but is not impaired by the Status Effect.
- Trapper and The Hag trap place times have been reduced by 2 seconds overall. There is an initial trap placement time which took 2 seconds, then the trap would be set for 2-3 seconds followed by an out animation which would take another 2 seconds. We've reduced the out and the in animation times to 1 second each which should help trappers and hags place their traps more dynamically/ in chases and perhaps allow killers to mind game by fake placing a trap.
- Unhooking a Survivor with an Item underneath them has been made easier, unhooking has the priority. Picking up the item requires the Survivor to look directly at the item.
- Adjusted darkness levels around closed houses in Haddonfield
- Fixed Prestige Items not properly showing during the Prestige reward screen.
- Fixed a crash that could happen during the offering sequence
- Fixed a crash that could happen while The Shape would stalk survivors
- Fixed an issue causing "Left Behind" to affect all action speed rather than just repair speed
- Fixed an issue causing "Sprint Burst" to trigger during interactions if the survivor holds the "run" button
- Fixed an issue causing Killer powers and Memento Mori kills to not be usable when being a non host Killer in a Kill Your Friends lobby
- Fixed an issue causing Killer to get blinded during Memento Mori kills
- Fixed an issue causing killers to sometimes float instead of falling after vaulting a window higher than ground level
- Fixed an issue causing map selection offerings to have no effect in Kill Your Friends even with map option set to "all"
- Fixed an issue causing non-obsession survivors to not hear the audio cue when the obsession would get killed
- Fixed an issue causing perks to not display the appropriate color in the HUD for spectators
- Fixed an issue causing player(s) to be stuck on a pulsating logo screen when accepting/joining a private lobby
- Fixed an issue causing players under the effects of the perk "Borrowed Time" to not go into crawl state when being hit out of a bear trap
- Fixed an issue causing survivors not to get a delay after hitting a skill-check in the regression zone of the "Hex: Ruin" skill-check
- Fixed an issue causing survivors to animate backwards (moonwalk) when performing an action while using the flashlight
- Fixed an issue causing survivors to be unable to heal themselves with a medkit when standing too close to another player
- Fixed an issue causing survivors to potentially become stuck when rescuing another survivor from the hook while a bear trap is being placed
- Fixed an issue causing survivors to sometimes receive the "reunited" score event when escaping the level
- Fixed an issue causing the "No One Left Behind" achievement to unlock in invalid circumstances
- Fixed an issue causing the Killer to be unable to destroy a pallet from one side in the "Torment Creek" map
- Fixed an issue causing the Killer to be unable to destroy a pallet from one side in the "Wrecker's Yard" map
- Fixed an issue causing the Map item to display fully repaired generators
- Fixed an issue causing the Map item to display sabotaged bear trap highlights
- Fixed an issue causing the Map item to scout the bear trap held in the The Trapper's hand
- Fixed an issue causing the Shape's stalking screen effect to remain on screen for a spectator switching from the killer's point of view to a survivor's point of view
- Fixed an issue causing the audio from the Ferry Boat crows in "Backwater Swamp" to cut off
- Fixed an issue causing the description for The Shape's add-on "Vanity Mirror" to display the description for "Scratched Mirror"
- Fixed an issue causing the flashlight beam to display the old beam when spectating
- Fixed an issue causing the hook camera animation to continue on the Tally Screen if the killer would leave the match during the sacrifice sequence
- Fixed an issue causing the recover bar to be influenced by other players health bars and possible reset recover progress
- Fixed an issue preventing The Nurse from blinking through the crashed bus asset in the Junkyard maps
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for the player to move the camera while cloaking or uncloaking with the Wraith
- Fixed an issue that made it possible for a killer to attempt an interrupt while carrying a survivor
- Fixed an issue that made the player camera partially stuck when loading in
- Fixed an issue where generator pistons wouldn't move if the exit gates were powered and the generator was untouched
- Fixed an issued causing "Unbreakable" to sometimes allow the owning survivor to recover more than once
- Optimized GPU usage for higher cost lights (killer red light, flashlight, cop car light in Haddonfield, neon light in Gas Heaven)
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Adjusted add-ons and perk slots to automatically change to the next slot when in the character Loadout
- Changed mouse cursor and adjusted mouse cursor speed in menus
- Moved "Settings & Controls", "Credits" and "Quit Game" buttons to the Main Menu
- Removed "Extras" from Main Menu
- Adjusted Exhaustion cooldown recovery speed to be half as fast when running and 133% faster when crouching
- Bloodlust - Changed decay from 10% a second to 20% a second effectively causing the decay to last a maximum of 5 seconds
- Bloodlust progression now resets after blinking (The Nurse) or after teleporting to a trap (The Hag)
- Removed bloodlust accumulation and speed boost while cloaked (The Wraith) or stalking (The Shape)
- Removed the bloodlust speed boost while attacking
- Fixed an issue allowing Killers to be able to equip any power
- Fixed an issue causing Spectate mode to freeze after switching roles in a KYF and Public lobby.
- Fixed an issue causing Unbreakable to get consumed before usage
- Fixed an issue causing survivor's recover bar to reset when they're picked up by the killer and dropped
- Fixed an issue causing the Halloween Trademark music not to play when loading into Haddonfield
- Fixed an issue causing the perk "Adrenaline" to trigger and cause Exhaustion when on the hook while the last generator is repaired. If hooked Adrenaline will now trigger once unhooked.
- Fixed an issue causing the perk "Borrowed Time" to appear as a placeholder perk instead of a status effect icon
- Fixed an issue causing the perk "Object of Obsession" not to show the Killer the survivor's aura under certain situations
- Fixed an issue making it impossible to dismiss the Disconnected from server message with a mouse and keyboard
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to spectate in a KYF or public match
- Fixed the missing collision in the Blood Lodge map (Junkyard)
- Fixed typos in the main menu
Patch 1.5.1[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Added a new location (Léry's Memorial Institute)
- Content - Added a new map for Léry's Memorial Institute (Treatment Theatre)
- Content - Added a new offering that allows to play as The Doctor (appears on bloodwebs if you do not own the associated DLC)
- Feature - Added a loading bar to the loading screen
- Feature - Added a new screen when opening the Settings menu in game. This features every survivor in game with their full Steam IDs and their selected survivor. Clicking on a player will bring up their Steam profile
- Feature - Added a new sound effect when opening exit gates
- Feature - Added a saving/loading icon at the top right of the screen. This icon indicates that the game is processing something, so don't close it!
- Feature - Adjusted character limit for player Steam names in the game HUD. Now includes an ellipses (...) to indicate additional characters not seen
- Feature - Adjusted the color of positive status effects. Was blue and is now yellow
- Localization - Integrated community translated Japanese texts
- Adjusted the maze wall distribution in Asylum, Fractured Cowshed, Torment Creek and Rancid Abattoir
- Adjusted the window spawning on a house in Haddonfield
- Adjusted pallet placements
- Fixed a typo in The Hillbilly's add-on "Speed Limiter"
- Fixed an issue allowing players to visually select all perks in their inventory
- Fixed an issue causing an impassable gap between car stacks in Gas Heaven
- Fixed an issue causing Player IDs in the Setting menu to not appear with a private Steam profile
- Fixed an issue causing small bushes in Haddonfield to spawn between fence gaps
- Fixed an issue causing the effects from the perk "Adrenaline" not to properly trigger when caught in a bear trap
- Fixed an issue causing the effects from the perk "Adrenaline" to not properly trigger when dropped from the killers shoulder
- Fixed an issue causing the effects from the perk "Adrenaline" to trigger when the killer performs their Memento Mori
- Fixed an issue causing the effects of the perk "Hex: Devour Hope" to remain after the associated totem was destroyed
- Fixed an issue causing the hatch to spawn in an inaccessible location in Suffocation Pit
- Fixed an issue causing the perk "Hex: Devour Hope" to be non functional in a KYF for a killer who was not the host
- Fixed an issue causing the perk "Hex: Ruin" icon to appear in the HUD at the start of the match. Now the icon will appear when starting to repair a generator
- Fixed an issue causing the scratch marks not appearing in The Asylum
- Fixed an issue causing the title to crash when exiting the game
- Fixed the collision on Asylum walls and debris assets
Hotfix 1.5.1a[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the conditions in which survivors were allowed to escape the level (tentatively fixes issues where survivors would remain in the game past the exit gate)
- Fixed an issue allowing players to equip more than one of the same add-on
- Fixed an issue causing a survivor to die instantaneously when hooked if another survivor had previously disconnected while on the same hook
- Fixed an issue causing the "Hex: Thrill of the Hunt" perk to not slow down the Cleanse Totem interaction
- Fixed an issue causing the Shock, Black & Muddy Splinter offerings to have no effect
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for The Nurse to blink anywhere in the shock therapy room in Treatment Theatre if the basement was in it
- Fixed an issue making it possible for the Doctor to hit an injured survivor outside of his power radius
- Fixed an issue that could cause a survivor in a Kill Your Friends party to get stuck on a loading screen while transitionning back from the lobby
- Fixed some frequent crashes that could happen during gameplay
- Reduced extreme texture memory usage when loading into "Lery's Memorial Institute" which is believed to cause crashes.
Hotfix 1.5.1b[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added support for a double bloodpoints weekend from May 19th to May 23rd
- "Snap Out Of It" duration increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds
- All shock therapy zones have had their hitbox heights adjusted to better hit survivors at different elevations
- Doctor add-on "Mouldy Electrode" charge speed penalty reduced to 10%
- Doctor add-on "High Stimulus Electrode" charge speed penalty reduced to 30%
- Doctor add-on "Order: Carter's Notes" special skill check chance increased to 100%
- Doctor add-on "Order: Class I" special skill check chance increased to 25%
- Doctor add-on "Order: Class II" special skill check chance increased to 50%
- Doctor add-on "Polished Electrode" charge speed penalty reduced to 20%
- Increased the default shock therapy attack range by 20%
- Increased The Doctor's movement speed in Treatment Stance from 4.3 m/s to 4.4 m/s
- Shared Hallucination aura color has been changed
- Shared Hallucination auras are revealed to The Doctor in Madness III
- "Order" Add-on Special Skill Check Chance Increase: The chance of triggering this affliction was too small to make these add-ons an appealing choice. We have increased these numbers significantly in order to make its effects more noticeable and hopefully make it a more satisfying experience.
- Changed Shared Hallucination Aura Color: The shared hallucination's aura colour was flashy, but not very fitting. It has been changed from "Notice Me!" Hot Pink to "I Indicate An Ally" Yellow.
- Electrode Add-on Charge Time Penalty: We found the penalty to the charge time of Shock Therapy made these add-ons less fun to use so we have significantly decreased them. These add-ons should be more pleasant to use now!
- Improving The Doctor's Base Kit: We have heard from players that The Doctor is too reliant on add-ons, and they would like to see improvements to his base abilities. We agree! Today's patch includes a change to the Shared Hallucination affliction to make its aura visible in Madness III by default to increase the incentive for driving survivors mad without relying on add-ons. Future updates to The Doctor will likely include new afflictions and changes to his base abilities.
- Increase "Snap Out Of It" Charge Time: "Snap Out Of It" should feel like more than just a minor inconvenience. We have increased the time required by 4 seconds to give the killer more time to counter this action.
- Movement Speed Increase in Treatment Stance: We have slightly increased The Doctor's movement speed in Treatment Stance to match that of The Hag. This change increases the consistency of movement speed across different killers, and gives the Doctor more mobility to land Shock Therapy attacks or patrol the level.
- Shock Therapy Zone Adjustments: It seems very natural to chase a survivor and shock them as they run away. The default shock therapy zone was too small to do this reliably, so we have increased its range. Furthermore, it was very difficult to hit survivors on slopes or stairs; the hit detection zone has had its height adjusted to better handle these situations.
- Fixed an issue with a locker in the hospital bathroom that could make it impossible for a killer to open while occupied by a survivor
- Reworked Doctor texts to be clearer
Hotfix 1.5.1c[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added the ability for developers to change the active Matchmaking Systems (Steam to Dead by Daylight Services and the other way around). This is toggled using a switch in the Dead by Daylight Services, and applies to all players at the same time. (The players won't be able to switch from one service to the other on their own.)
- Integrated Shrine of Secrets content for this week
Patch 1.5.2[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added the ability for the KYF Match Manager to toggle whether join permissions are limited to friends only or not.
- Added the ability to view Items, the Killer Power and Add-ons on the score board at the end of the match
- Added the Proficiency System. The Proficiency System helps the player know how the different gameplay elements (e.g. their own or other players' perks, offerings, add-ons) affect their performance at the interaction they are currently performing. Proficiency icons will appear for:
- Chance: Displays if the player has a better or worse chance at succeeding the performed action (only valid for actions that can fail, e.g. escaping a trap or a hook)
- Efficiency: Displays if the player's Item Usage depletes slower or faster than usual
- Progression Speed: Displays if the Action Progression Speed is slower or faster than usual
- Skill Check Difficulty: Only displays after the first Skill check, and indicates if the Skill Check is easier or harder to succeed
- Skill Check Probability: Only displays after the first Skill check, and indicates if Skill Checks happen more or less frequently than usual
- Adjusted the color of the interaction bar when using perks, items or add-ons to properly reflect if there is a positive(yellow) or negative(red) speed effect
- Adjusted the controller cursor speed and stickiness
- Adjusted the font size of player steam names in the HUD. Font was reduced to compensate for names cutting off
- Adjustements to various survivor & killer animations (killer attack camera movement, hooking, survivor carry, open exit, window vault)
- Implemented a character info screen. This screen features each characters unique perks and their character biography
- Implemented a new Help & Tutorials section
- Implemented tooltips on the loading screen
- Integrated additional status effects and modified some existing effects to use the new Proficiency system (see below). The current status effects are:
- Blindness: Character’s vision is impaired.
- Bloodlust: Killers gain bloodlust by maintaining a chase for at least 15 seconds. Bloodlust increases the Killer's movement speed
- Cursed: The Survivor is suffering from a secret penalty due to a Hex Perk. Cleansing its Hex Totem will dispel the curse.
- Endurance: The Survivor is hardened, and can resist a hit.
- Exhausted: The Survivor cannot performs physically demanding feats of speed from perks such as Sprint Burst, Balanced Landing or Lithe.
- Exposed: The Survivor is in peril and can be downed in one hit. (Will not show on chainsaw hit)
- Haste: The character's movement speed is increased.
- Hemorrhage: The Survivor gushes blood, making them easier to track.
- Hindered: The character's movement speed is decreased.
- Madness: The Survivor suffers various mental afflictions including hallucinations and uncontrollable screaming.
- Mangled: The Survivor is heavily injured and requires more time to be fully healed.
- The charge meter for items now changes colour when it is being positively or negatively affected. Red for negative affects (charge is depleted quickly) and yellow for positive affects (charge is depleted slowly)
- Hex: Thrill of the Hunt Perk change: Changed values for blood points granted for hunting by 4%/6%/8% to 6%/8%/10%. Changed cleanse time from 4/7/10 to 4/5/6. The increased cleansing time was too high for what we wanted Thrill of the Hunt to do, we've reduced it to more manageable numbers.
- Open-Handed perk change: Now affects teammates by increasing aura reading ranges by 4/6/8 meter range.
- Quick & Quiet perk change: Added a cooldown every 30/25/20 seconds.
- Removed Offerings which gives players addition Bloodpoints from the Kill Your Friends Inventory
- Fixed an issue allowing players to equip 2 of the same add-ons in the Load-out
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading with a specific item
- Fixed an issue causing Killers not to get an auditory/visual warning of certain interactions done by Survivors with Quick & Quiet equipped
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to get stuck in a corner next to the Foundry in Ironworks of Misery
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to not drop the non-Obsessed Survivors when succeeding a skill check with the perk Decisive Strike
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to not get the "Destruction" score event when breaking Pallets
- Fixed an issue causing placed bear traps to sink underneath the ground in Farm themed maps
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to be unable to interact with certain Hooks in Treatment Theatre
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors not to escape when opening the Exit Gates
- Fixed an issue causing The Doctor's prestige outfit not to appear properly in game
- Fixed an issue causing the item inventory to display 3/2 when selecting a perk from the 3rd page
- Fixed an issue causing the Killer to be unable to use a hook with a chest spawned next to it in Rancid Abattoir
- Fixed an issue causing the Killers camera to clip through walls and lockers when the area was struck
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Borrowed Time to trigger when being grabbed out of a Locker
- Fixed an issue causing the items to be lost when using the offering White Ward and the add-on Weaved Ring
- Fixed various issues with the terrain. Tiles should no longer be visible or have collisions preventing players from going from one to the other. These fixes have been applied to Industrial, Farm and Junkyard themed maps
- Update for Quick & Quiet, we didn't just add a cooldown to Quick and Quiet but rather we've added the much asked for Quiet aspect to our Quick and Quiet.
- Quick and Quiet will now reduce audio and noise notification range by 100% instead of just noise notification range by 90%.
- The cooldown was added as we felt like 100% Quick and Quiet is very strong even with a cooldown of 20 seconds.
- Whispers change was made because we heard that it was too subtle for players. We tried something with the new audio, we'll see how you guys like it or not and gather that information and revise what we do with the audio!
Hotfix 1.5.2a[edit | edit source]
- Disabled an unfinished Hag Customization set which was released earlier than planned (will be completed and eventually re-released)
- Fixed an issue in Survive With Friends causing the match search to stop automatically if a game was not found
- Fixed the "Item of Obsession" achievement not unlocking properly
- Fixed the "Vulture" achievement not unlocking properly
- Removed 5 customization items (2 Meg, 2 Claudette, 1 Jake) which were wrongfully assigned to the Head Case DLC
- Removed empty pages at the end of the Survivor Guides section
- The sound that plays when the "Whispers" perk is triggered was changed to what it used to be (pre-1.5.2)
Hotfix 1.5.2b[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added support for a double bloodpoints week from June 14th to June 20th
- Added the "Escape! Cake", "Survivor Pudding" & "Bloody Party Streamers" offerings (available in the bloodweb until the anniversary event is over)
- Removed 25% and 50% single category point offerings for Killers and Survivors from Bloodwebs (until the anniversary event is over)
- Adjusted the "We'll Make It" perk text, specified that the healing boost works just on others and not on yourself as well. (English only)
- Fixed an issue causing a camera pop as a Killer after playing the attack miss animation.
- Fixed an issue causing a Hillbilly Chainsaw Attack with both the "Begrimed Chains" & "Rusted Chains" add-ons equipped to increase survivor healing time to 30 minutes (using both Add-ons should now cause healing to be slowed-down by 4)
- Fixed an issue causing survivors to not receive any points after an Insane Skill Check
- Fixed an issue causing the audio when rushing in Lockers and over Pallets to persist with the perk Quick & Quiet equipped
- Fixed an issue causing the Deerstalker perk to display survivor's outlines after they have escaped the level
- Fixed an issue causing the flashlight to have no effect in a Kill Your Friends game if the host of the lobby is far away from the survivor activating the flashlight
- Fixed an issue causing the Hillbilly's weapon to be higher than intended in the screen (should be in the lower portion of the right part of the screen instead of the full right portion of the screen)
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Quick & Quiet not to have a cooldown when rushing out of a locker
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Thanatophobia to stay active after a survivor was sacrificed or killed and remained in the tally screen or spectate
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for the Nurse to blink on the ground around certain buildings in "The Macmillan Estate" & "Crotus Prenn Asylum" (Foundry, Mine & Asylum)
Hotfix 1.5.2c[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Added a new map for The MacMillan Estate (Groaning Storehouse)
- Content - Added icons to the Anniversary customizations (Dwearder, Old-School Windbreaker, Old Man Jake, Classic Sleeveless, Red-Trim Leather Hoodie, Marked Bolo Machete, Marked Bloodlust Axe, Marked Spike Maul, Marked Bridal Saw and Iron Chuckles)
- Content - Re-enabled the 25% and 50% single category point offerings for Killers and Survivors back into the Bloodweb
- Adjusted the perk "Alert" to display the Killers aura for 6 seconds (up from 3) - Updated perk description in English only
- Adjusted the collision boxes on various assets in Léry's Memorial Institute that blocked the Killers slashes and The Hillbilly's chainsaw
- Fixed a typo in the offering Bloody Party Streamers description
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for the Nurse to blink on Haddonfield exit tiles
- Fixed an issue that could cause the survivor to become stuck in place when failing to vault a window
- Fixed a typo in the perk Quick & Quiet description
Patch 1.5.3[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature - New Killer Win / Lose Condition: Prior to patch 1.5.3 Killer win conditions were determined through point gain: less than 7000 bloodpoints gained in a match resulted in losing 1 rank pip, 7000 to 9999 was considered a tie with no rank pips lost, 10,000 to 19,999 was considered a win granting 1 rank pip and finally 20,000 granted 2 rank pips. Unfortunately this did not satisfy most Killers as it does not directly reflect the amount of killing/hooking done in a match. As of patch 1.5.3 our Killer win/lose conditions change to reflect our Killers' visceral game play. Killers need to score Killer Goals to satisfy the entity.
For details: Victory Cube Changes
- Four "post-exit" altruism score events have had their values increased by 25%:
- "Post Exit: Heal" - Heal a Survivor after the exit gates have been powered: 500 altruism points (up from 400)
- "Post Exit: Assist" - Get in range of a Survivor who is in need after the exit gates have been powered: 315 altruism points (up from 250)
- "Post Exit: Trap Rescue" - Save a Survivor from a bear trap after the exit gates have been powered: 1250 altruism points (up from 1000)
- "Post Exit: Hook Rescue" - Save a Survivor from a hook after the exit gates have been powered: 1875 altruism points (up from 1500)
- Killers can now see the auras of hooks on which Survivors are being sacrificed
- Old score events have been re-implemented with new diminishing returns and/or hard caps:
- "Bold" - Exiting a locker while in the Killer's proximity: 50 boldness points
- Reworked the toolbox add-on "Brand New Part": Brand New Part replaces the "Toolbox Repair" interaction with "Install Brand New Part". This interaction will trigger constant skill checks with large progress rewards. When the interaction ends for any reason, the toolbox is consumed
- Sacrifice scoring has been reworked:
- 500 points for hooking a survivor - Scoring Event: Hooked
- 200 points for beginning the summoning phase - Scoring Event: Hooked
- 200 points for beginning the struggle phase - Scoring Event: Entity Summoned
- 200 points for a successful sacrifice - Scoring Event: Sacrifice Completed
- The offerings "Ivory Memento Mori" and "Ebony Memento Mori" now require a Survivor to have been hooked at least once before they can be killed.
- The summoning phase and struggle phase of the sacrifice sequence have each had their duration increased to 60 seconds (up from 45).
- Two existing score events have had their values adjusted:
- "Map Scout" - Adding an object to the map: 150 objective points (up from 50)
- "Hex: Ruin Skill Check" - Succeed a skill check affected by Hex: Ruin: 150 objective points (up from 50)
- Added missing Teachable perks in Killer tooltips
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Character Info screen to open when pressing the right arrow key
- Fixed redundant text in The Hillbilly's Teachable perk "Lightborn"
Hotfix 1.5.3a[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing survivors sometimes to receive a "No Network Connection" error when searching for a game in a Survive with Friends lobby
Hotfix 1.5.3b[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted matchmaking logic for Survivor to ignore ranks after waiting for more than 90 seconds (after 90 seconds of waiting, as a survivor, the game will attempt to join any lobby available)