Patch Notes 1.5.1
(Redirected from Patch 1.5.1)
Patch 1.5.1[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Added a new location (Léry's Memorial Institute)
- Content - Added a new map for Léry's Memorial Institute (Treatment Theatre)
- Content - Added a new offering that allows to play as The Doctor (appears on bloodwebs if you do not own the associated DLC)
- Feature - Added a loading bar to the loading screen
- Feature - Added a new screen when opening the Settings menu in game. This features every survivor in game with their full Steam IDs and their selected survivor. Clicking on a player will bring up their Steam profile
- Feature - Added a new sound effect when opening exit gates
- Feature - Added a saving/loading icon at the top right of the screen. This icon indicates that the game is processing something, so don't close it!
- Feature - Adjusted character limit for player Steam names in the game HUD. Now includes an ellipses (...) to indicate additional characters not seen
- Feature - Adjusted the color of positive status effects. Was blue and is now yellow
- Localization - Integrated community translated Japanese texts
- Adjusted the maze wall distribution in Asylum, Fractured Cowshed, Torment Creek and Rancid Abattoir
- Adjusted the window spawning on a house in Haddonfield
- Adjusted pallet placements
- Fixed a typo in The Hillbilly's add-on "Speed Limiter"
- Fixed an issue allowing players to visually select all perks in their inventory
- Fixed an issue causing an impassable gap between car stacks in Gas Heaven
- Fixed an issue causing Player IDs in the Setting menu to not appear with a private Steam profile
- Fixed an issue causing small bushes in Haddonfield to spawn between fence gaps
- Fixed an issue causing the effects from the perk "Adrenaline" not to properly trigger when caught in a bear trap
- Fixed an issue causing the effects from the perk "Adrenaline" to not properly trigger when dropped from the killers shoulder
- Fixed an issue causing the effects from the perk "Adrenaline" to trigger when the killer performs their Memento Mori
- Fixed an issue causing the effects of the perk "Hex: Devour Hope" to remain after the associated totem was destroyed
- Fixed an issue causing the hatch to spawn in an inaccessible location in Suffocation Pit
- Fixed an issue causing the perk "Hex: Devour Hope" to be non functional in a KYF for a killer who was not the host
- Fixed an issue causing the perk "Hex: Ruin" icon to appear in the HUD at the start of the match. Now the icon will appear when starting to repair a generator
- Fixed an issue causing the scratch marks not appearing in The Asylum
- Fixed an issue causing the title to crash when exiting the game
- Fixed the collision on Asylum walls and debris assets
Hotfix 1.5.1a[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the conditions in which survivors were allowed to escape the level (tentatively fixes issues where survivors would remain in the game past the exit gate)
- Fixed an issue allowing players to equip more than one of the same add-on
- Fixed an issue causing a survivor to die instantaneously when hooked if another survivor had previously disconnected while on the same hook
- Fixed an issue causing the "Hex: Thrill of the Hunt" perk to not slow down the Cleanse Totem interaction
- Fixed an issue causing the Shock, Black & Muddy Splinter offerings to have no effect
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for The Nurse to blink anywhere in the shock therapy room in Treatment Theatre if the basement was in it
- Fixed an issue making it possible for the Doctor to hit an injured survivor outside of his power radius
- Fixed an issue that could cause a survivor in a Kill Your Friends party to get stuck on a loading screen while transitionning back from the lobby
- Fixed some frequent crashes that could happen during gameplay
- Reduced extreme texture memory usage when loading into "Lery's Memorial Institute" which is believed to cause crashes.
Hotfix 1.5.1b[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added support for a double bloodpoints weekend from May 19th to May 23rd
- "Snap Out Of It" duration increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds
- All shock therapy zones have had their hitbox heights adjusted to better hit survivors at different elevations
- Doctor add-on "Mouldy Electrode" charge speed penalty reduced to 10%
- Doctor add-on "High Stimulus Electrode" charge speed penalty reduced to 30%
- Doctor add-on "Order: Carter's Notes" special skill check chance increased to 100%
- Doctor add-on "Order: Class I" special skill check chance increased to 25%
- Doctor add-on "Order: Class II" special skill check chance increased to 50%
- Doctor add-on "Polished Electrode" charge speed penalty reduced to 20%
- Increased the default shock therapy attack range by 20%
- Increased The Doctor's movement speed in Treatment Stance from 4.3 m/s to 4.4 m/s
- Shared Hallucination aura color has been changed
- Shared Hallucination auras are revealed to The Doctor in Madness III
- "Order" Add-on Special Skill Check Chance Increase: The chance of triggering this affliction was too small to make these add-ons an appealing choice. We have increased these numbers significantly in order to make its effects more noticeable and hopefully make it a more satisfying experience.
- Changed Shared Hallucination Aura Color: The shared hallucination's aura colour was flashy, but not very fitting. It has been changed from "Notice Me!" Hot Pink to "I Indicate An Ally" Yellow.
- Electrode Add-on Charge Time Penalty: We found the penalty to the charge time of Shock Therapy made these add-ons less fun to use so we have significantly decreased them. These add-ons should be more pleasant to use now!
- Improving The Doctor's Base Kit: We have heard from players that The Doctor is too reliant on add-ons, and they would like to see improvements to his base abilities. We agree! Today's patch includes a change to the Shared Hallucination affliction to make its aura visible in Madness III by default to increase the incentive for driving survivors mad without relying on add-ons. Future updates to The Doctor will likely include new afflictions and changes to his base abilities.
- Increase "Snap Out Of It" Charge Time: "Snap Out Of It" should feel like more than just a minor inconvenience. We have increased the time required by 4 seconds to give the killer more time to counter this action.
- Movement Speed Increase in Treatment Stance: We have slightly increased The Doctor's movement speed in Treatment Stance to match that of The Hag. This change increases the consistency of movement speed across different killers, and gives the Doctor more mobility to land Shock Therapy attacks or patrol the level.
- Shock Therapy Zone Adjustments: It seems very natural to chase a survivor and shock them as they run away. The default shock therapy zone was too small to do this reliably, so we have increased its range. Furthermore, it was very difficult to hit survivors on slopes or stairs; the hit detection zone has had its height adjusted to better handle these situations.
- Fixed an issue with a locker in the hospital bathroom that could make it impossible for a killer to open while occupied by a survivor
- Reworked Doctor texts to be clearer
Hotfix 1.5.1c[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added the ability for developers to change the active Matchmaking Systems (Steam to Dead by Daylight Services and the other way around). This is toggled using a switch in the Dead by Daylight Services, and applies to all players at the same time. (The players won't be able to switch from one service to the other on their own.)
- Integrated Shrine of Secrets content for this week