Patch Notes 1.6.0
(Redirected from Patch 1.6.0)
Patch 1.6.0[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Added a new Killer (The Huntress)
- Content - Added a new location (Red Forest)
- Content - Added a new map for Red Forest (Mother's Dwelling)
- Content - Added a new Survivor (David King)
- Feature - Adjusted the perk display in the in game HUD to more clearly show perks from other players.
- Feature - Changed the position of the lobby messages so they're more visible and have less overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an animation de-sync when Killers picked up a crawling Survivor as they were falling.
- Fixed an issue causing clients to lose their items and add-ons when the host leaves the match. (Please note this only includes when pressing "Leave". Pulling Ethernet cable is a separate issue).
- Fixed an issue causing players to be prompted with "Cannot start with X Killers" after switching roles in a KYF lobby.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to be able to repair the generator in the lodge from below the porch in the Blood Lodge map.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to snap into the hook sabotage animation.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to snap to the hook when attempting to sabotage from a distance.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to sometimes clip through The Shape's mask when attacking.
- Fixed an issue causing the Killers to do a snapping animation when performing an interrupt on a Survivor rescuing someone from the hook.
- Fixed an issue causing the Killers to sometimes see no scores in each category on the match results screen.
- Fixed an issue causing The Nurse to be able to blink inside of hills.
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Hex: No One Escapes Death levels I and II to display the "Exposed" status effect icon when the exit gates were available.
- Fixed an issue causing the perks Borrowed Time and We'll Make It to have no effect once the exit gates were available.
- Fixed an issue causing the speed boost from the perk Hex: Devour Hope to not take effect once the Exit Gates were available.
- Fixed an issue causing the Survivor to be in a broken state when they were placed on a hook at the same time the hook was sabotaged.
- Fixed an issue causing flickering on the hospital door prior to reaching the exit gates.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Entity spikes to not appear for the Killer at the exit gates in Haddonfield.
- Fixed an issue that could cause clients getting kicked out of lobbies when loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player camera to switch to 1st person when getting hooked.
- Fixed an issue that could rarely cause players bloodwebs to become empty after a prestige.
- Fixed improper translations in Portuguese for offerings that reward Survivors with additional Bloodpoints in the Survival category.
- Fixed several missing characters in various localized languages.
- Fixed the misaligned burn effect when purchasing a perk from the Shrine of Secrets.
- Fixed the width of several tooltips so they better fit localized text.
- Fixed various customization clipping issues.
Hotfix 1.6.0a[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing the Huntress' hatchets to trigger an explosion sound after successfully hitting a survivor
- Fixed an issue causing the Huntress' hatchets to hit invisible collisions on barrels, crates & logs in the "Pale Rose" map
- Fixed an issue that could cause a large rock to block the exit in the "Mother's Dwelling" map
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for a survivor to be picked up by a killer in certain parts of the Smokehouse building of the "Mother's Dwelling" map
- Fixed an LOD issue on sabotaged hooks
- Fixed an issue causing The Nurse to have no cooldown animation after successfully hitting a Survivor
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nurse to be able to immediately attack after she blinks
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse's hands to disappear after a successful Precise Blink
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nurse to move her camera while she was stunned
Hotfix 1.6.0b[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature - Added Bloodfeast news in News pop up
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Trapper to place bear traps directly under hooks