Patch Notes 1.5.2
Patch 1.5.2[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added the ability for the KYF Match Manager to toggle whether join permissions are limited to friends only or not.
- Added the ability to view Items, the Killer Power and Add-ons on the score board at the end of the match
- Added the Proficiency System. The Proficiency System helps the player know how the different gameplay elements (e.g. their own or other players' perks, offerings, add-ons) affect their performance at the interaction they are currently performing. Proficiency icons will appear for:
- Chance: Displays if the player has a better or worse chance at succeeding the performed action (only valid for actions that can fail, e.g. escaping a trap or a hook)
- Efficiency: Displays if the player's Item Usage depletes slower or faster than usual
- Progression Speed: Displays if the Action Progression Speed is slower or faster than usual
- Skill Check Difficulty: Only displays after the first Skill check, and indicates if the Skill Check is easier or harder to succeed
- Skill Check Probability: Only displays after the first Skill check, and indicates if Skill Checks happen more or less frequently than usual
- Adjusted the color of the interaction bar when using perks, items or add-ons to properly reflect if there is a positive(yellow) or negative(red) speed effect
- Adjusted the controller cursor speed and stickiness
- Adjusted the font size of player steam names in the HUD. Font was reduced to compensate for names cutting off
- Adjustements to various survivor & killer animations (killer attack camera movement, hooking, survivor carry, open exit, window vault)
- Implemented a character info screen. This screen features each characters unique perks and their character biography
- Implemented a new Help & Tutorials section
- Implemented tooltips on the loading screen
- Integrated additional status effects and modified some existing effects to use the new Proficiency system (see below). The current status effects are:
- Blindness: Character’s vision is impaired.
- Bloodlust: Killers gain bloodlust by maintaining a chase for at least 15 seconds. Bloodlust increases the Killer's movement speed
- Cursed: The Survivor is suffering from a secret penalty due to a Hex Perk. Cleansing its Hex Totem will dispel the curse.
- Endurance: The Survivor is hardened, and can resist a hit.
- Exhausted: The Survivor cannot performs physically demanding feats of speed from perks such as Sprint Burst, Balanced Landing or Lithe.
- Exposed: The Survivor is in peril and can be downed in one hit. (Will not show on chainsaw hit)
- Haste: The character's movement speed is increased.
- Hemorrhage: The Survivor gushes blood, making them easier to track.
- Hindered: The character's movement speed is decreased.
- Madness: The Survivor suffers various mental afflictions including hallucinations and uncontrollable screaming.
- Mangled: The Survivor is heavily injured and requires more time to be fully healed.
- The charge meter for items now changes colour when it is being positively or negatively affected. Red for negative affects (charge is depleted quickly) and yellow for positive affects (charge is depleted slowly)
- Hex: Thrill of the Hunt Perk change: Changed values for blood points granted for hunting by 4%/6%/8% to 6%/8%/10%. Changed cleanse time from 4/7/10 to 4/5/6. The increased cleansing time was too high for what we wanted Thrill of the Hunt to do, we've reduced it to more manageable numbers.
- Open-Handed perk change: Now affects teammates by increasing aura reading ranges by 4/6/8 meter range.
- Quick & Quiet perk change: Added a cooldown every 30/25/20 seconds.
- Removed Offerings which gives players addition Bloodpoints from the Kill Your Friends Inventory
- Fixed an issue allowing players to equip 2 of the same add-ons in the Load-out
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading with a specific item
- Fixed an issue causing Killers not to get an auditory/visual warning of certain interactions done by Survivors with Quick & Quiet equipped
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to get stuck in a corner next to the Foundry in Ironworks of Misery
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to not drop the non-Obsessed Survivors when succeeding a skill check with the perk Decisive Strike
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to not get the "Destruction" score event when breaking Pallets
- Fixed an issue causing placed bear traps to sink underneath the ground in Farm themed maps
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to be unable to interact with certain Hooks in Treatment Theatre
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors not to escape when opening the Exit Gates
- Fixed an issue causing The Doctor's prestige outfit not to appear properly in game
- Fixed an issue causing the item inventory to display 3/2 when selecting a perk from the 3rd page
- Fixed an issue causing the Killer to be unable to use a hook with a chest spawned next to it in Rancid Abattoir
- Fixed an issue causing the Killers camera to clip through walls and lockers when the area was struck
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Borrowed Time to trigger when being grabbed out of a Locker
- Fixed an issue causing the items to be lost when using the offering White Ward and the add-on Weaved Ring
- Fixed various issues with the terrain. Tiles should no longer be visible or have collisions preventing players from going from one to the other. These fixes have been applied to Industrial, Farm and Junkyard themed maps
- Update for Quick & Quiet, we didn't just add a cooldown to Quick and Quiet but rather we've added the much asked for Quiet aspect to our Quick and Quiet.
- Quick and Quiet will now reduce audio and noise notification range by 100% instead of just noise notification range by 90%.
- The cooldown was added as we felt like 100% Quick and Quiet is very strong even with a cooldown of 20 seconds.
- Whispers change was made because we heard that it was too subtle for players. We tried something with the new audio, we'll see how you guys like it or not and gather that information and revise what we do with the audio!
Hotfix 1.5.2a[edit | edit source]
- Disabled an unfinished Hag Customization set which was released earlier than planned (will be completed and eventually re-released)
- Fixed an issue in Survive With Friends causing the match search to stop automatically if a game was not found
- Fixed the "Item of Obsession" achievement not unlocking properly
- Fixed the "Vulture" achievement not unlocking properly
- Removed 5 customization items (2 Meg, 2 Claudette, 1 Jake) which were wrongfully assigned to the Head Case DLC
- Removed empty pages at the end of the Survivor Guides section
- The sound that plays when the "Whispers" perk is triggered was changed to what it used to be (pre-1.5.2)
Hotfix 1.5.2b[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added support for a double bloodpoints week from June 14th to June 20th
- Added the "Escape! Cake", "Survivor Pudding" & "Bloody Party Streamers" offerings (available in the bloodweb until the anniversary event is over)
- Removed 25% and 50% single category point offerings for Killers and Survivors from Bloodwebs (until the anniversary event is over)
- Adjusted the "We'll Make It" perk text, specified that the healing boost works just on others and not on yourself as well. (English only)
- Fixed an issue causing a camera pop as a Killer after playing the attack miss animation.
- Fixed an issue causing a Hillbilly Chainsaw Attack with both the "Begrimed Chains" & "Rusted Chains" add-ons equipped to increase survivor healing time to 30 minutes (using both Add-ons should now cause healing to be slowed-down by 4)
- Fixed an issue causing survivors to not receive any points after an Insane Skill Check
- Fixed an issue causing the audio when rushing in Lockers and over Pallets to persist with the perk Quick & Quiet equipped
- Fixed an issue causing the Deerstalker perk to display survivor's outlines after they have escaped the level
- Fixed an issue causing the flashlight to have no effect in a Kill Your Friends game if the host of the lobby is far away from the survivor activating the flashlight
- Fixed an issue causing the Hillbilly's weapon to be higher than intended in the screen (should be in the lower portion of the right part of the screen instead of the full right portion of the screen)
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Quick & Quiet not to have a cooldown when rushing out of a locker
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Thanatophobia to stay active after a survivor was sacrificed or killed and remained in the tally screen or spectate
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for the Nurse to blink on the ground around certain buildings in "The Macmillan Estate" & "Crotus Prenn Asylum" (Foundry, Mine & Asylum)
Hotfix 1.5.2c[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Added a new map for The MacMillan Estate (Groaning Storehouse)
- Content - Added icons to the Anniversary customizations (Dwearder, Old-School Windbreaker, Old Man Jake, Classic Sleeveless, Red-Trim Leather Hoodie, Marked Bolo Machete, Marked Bloodlust Axe, Marked Spike Maul, Marked Bridal Saw and Iron Chuckles)
- Content - Re-enabled the 25% and 50% single category point offerings for Killers and Survivors back into the Bloodweb
- Adjusted the perk "Alert" to display the Killers aura for 6 seconds (up from 3) - Updated perk description in English only
- Adjusted the collision boxes on various assets in Léry's Memorial Institute that blocked the Killers slashes and The Hillbilly's chainsaw
- Fixed a typo in the offering Bloody Party Streamers description
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for the Nurse to blink on Haddonfield exit tiles
- Fixed an issue that could cause the survivor to become stuck in place when failing to vault a window
- Fixed a typo in the perk Quick & Quiet description