Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Patch Notes 1.6.X
Patch 1.6.0[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Added a new Killer (The Huntress)
- Content - Added a new location (Red Forest)
- Content - Added a new map for Red Forest (Mother's Dwelling)
- Content - Added a new Survivor (David King)
- Feature - Adjusted the perk display in the in game HUD to more clearly show perks from other players.
- Feature - Changed the position of the lobby messages so they're more visible and have less overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an animation de-sync when Killers picked up a crawling Survivor as they were falling.
- Fixed an issue causing clients to lose their items and add-ons when the host leaves the match. (Please note this only includes when pressing "Leave". Pulling Ethernet cable is a separate issue).
- Fixed an issue causing players to be prompted with "Cannot start with X Killers" after switching roles in a KYF lobby.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to be able to repair the generator in the lodge from below the porch in the Blood Lodge map.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to snap into the hook sabotage animation.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors to snap to the hook when attempting to sabotage from a distance.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to sometimes clip through The Shape's mask when attacking.
- Fixed an issue causing the Killers to do a snapping animation when performing an interrupt on a Survivor rescuing someone from the hook.
- Fixed an issue causing the Killers to sometimes see no scores in each category on the match results screen.
- Fixed an issue causing The Nurse to be able to blink inside of hills.
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Hex: No One Escapes Death levels I and II to display the "Exposed" status effect icon when the exit gates were available.
- Fixed an issue causing the perks Borrowed Time and We'll Make It to have no effect once the exit gates were available.
- Fixed an issue causing the speed boost from the perk Hex: Devour Hope to not take effect once the Exit Gates were available.
- Fixed an issue causing the Survivor to be in a broken state when they were placed on a hook at the same time the hook was sabotaged.
- Fixed an issue causing flickering on the hospital door prior to reaching the exit gates.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Entity spikes to not appear for the Killer at the exit gates in Haddonfield.
- Fixed an issue that could cause clients getting kicked out of lobbies when loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player camera to switch to 1st person when getting hooked.
- Fixed an issue that could rarely cause players bloodwebs to become empty after a prestige.
- Fixed improper translations in Portuguese for offerings that reward Survivors with additional Bloodpoints in the Survival category.
- Fixed several missing characters in various localized languages.
- Fixed the misaligned burn effect when purchasing a perk from the Shrine of Secrets.
- Fixed the width of several tooltips so they better fit localized text.
- Fixed various customization clipping issues.
Hotfix 1.6.0a[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing the Huntress' hatchets to trigger an explosion sound after successfully hitting a survivor
- Fixed an issue causing the Huntress' hatchets to hit invisible collisions on barrels, crates & logs in the "Pale Rose" map
- Fixed an issue that could cause a large rock to block the exit in the "Mother's Dwelling" map
- Fixed an issue making it impossible for a survivor to be picked up by a killer in certain parts of the Smokehouse building of the "Mother's Dwelling" map
- Fixed an LOD issue on sabotaged hooks
- Fixed an issue causing The Nurse to have no cooldown animation after successfully hitting a Survivor
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nurse to be able to immediately attack after she blinks
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse's hands to disappear after a successful Precise Blink
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nurse to move her camera while she was stunned
Hotfix 1.6.0b[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature - Added Bloodfeast news in News pop up
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Trapper to place bear traps directly under hooks
Patch 1.6.1[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature - Added a status effect on the portrait of a Survivor who has the perk No Mither equipped, to better indicate they cannot be healed
- Added a "Hit" Brutality score event for The Huntress in addition to the Deviousness score event for Hatchet Hit and Precise Shot
- Added locker on the ferry boat in Pale Rose (more access to hatchet refills)
- Adjusted the axe positioning. Lifted axe up so the haft aims at the middle of the screen
- Adjusted the detection of the flashlight beam against the Killer. Made it so you can now only blind the Killer when he’s looking at the survivor. Please note we are currently working on improvements, specifically when looking down.
- Adjusted the locker search animation to play when The Huntress has max ammo, reducing the search time from 3 seconds to 2 seconds
- Fix for survivor being hooked crooked from the killer perspective (Nurse and Hag)
- Fixed an issue causing tokens to not properly apply to the perk "We're Gonna Live Forever" once all the generators were repaired
- Fixed an issue that caused the survivor to remain in a bad state when rushing out of a locker at the same moment the Killer searches it
- Fixed an issue that caused the tokens from the perk Play with Your Food to not be consumed on Hatchet Hits/throws
- Fixed an issue that gives the wrong amount of Bloodpoints in the Shrine of Secrets
- Fixed an issue where the Killer can partly climb downed pallets
- Fixed an issue where Toolbox does not boost repair or deplete itself when repairing an indoor generator
Hotfix 1.6.1b[edit | edit source]
- Increased Bloodpoint cap to 1 Million BPs
- Increased Daily Ritual Bloodpoint rewards greatly
- Increased Bloodpoint reward for buying already unlocked teachable perk in the Shrine to 250k (750 shards)
- Increased Bloodpoint reward for buying already unlocked teachable perk in the Shrine to 200k (550 shards)
Patch 1.6.2[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added the Charity Case DLC
- "Snap Out Of It" is now classified as a form of healing. This means it is affected by perks such as "Botany Knowledge" or "A Nurse's Calling," status effects such as "Mangled", and other effects concerned with healing.
- "Snap Out Of It" now has a chance to trigger skill checks. Failing a skill check will interrupt the interaction and reveal the survivor's location.
- Added a 200-point score event to the Survival category when successfully performing the "Snap Out Of It" action.
- Added a new affliction granted by The Doctor's "Order" Class add-ons: Every 20 seconds, a broken pallet within a certain range is replaced with an illusionary pallet that is visible to survivors past a certain madness threshold, depending on the add-on.
- Adjusted the affliction granted by The Doctor's "Discipline" add-ons: When a chase begins, the chased survivor perceives the red stain and terror radius as though The Doctor were right behind them for a duration depending on the add-on used and the survivor's madness level. The Doctor shares in his patients' madness in order to see the illusionary red stain.
- Removed the speed penalty when switching stances with The Doctor
- Survivors hit by the The Doctor's Shock Therapy attack are rendered unable to perform any interaction for 2.5 seconds
- The skill check affliction previously granted by The Doctor's "Order" add-ons is now a baseline ability. Skill checks have a 33%, 66% or 100% chance of appearing in a random location while in madness 1, 2 or 3, respectively.
- Updated the description for The Doctor's "Iridescent King" add-on to describe the afflictions it can inflict
- Fixed an issue that allowed Killers to get blinded by the flashlight while looking down
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to begin standing up before the end of the Snap Out Of It action
- Fixed an issue that caused The Doctor to not have a penalty when attacking while carrying a survivor
- Fixed an issue that caused the stun from Decisive Strike to last 4.33 seconds for all levels. The stun will last 3, 3.5 or 4 seconds for Decisive Strike I, II and III, respectively.
- Fixed an issue that caused very choppy frame rate while spectating
- Fixed an issue that prevented Enduring's stun length reduction from applying to the stun from Decisive Strike
- Fixed an issue that prevented the special skill check from the perk Overcharge from triggering during the Install Brand New Part interaction
- Fixed an issue where the amount of pips the killer would receive wasn't behaving properly
- Fixed bug where players could climb on the outside of the building
Hotfix 1.6.2a[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Left Behind to be active under the wrong conditions
- Fixed a typo in a streamer customization from the Charity Case
Hotfix 1.6.2b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where players could climb on the outside of the Asylum building #2
- Fixed an issue where survivors were unable to interact briefly when getting out of the Killers grasp by any means
Hotfix 1.6.2c[edit | edit source]
- Integrated A Lullaby for the Dark, Spark of Madness & other missing localization for Chinese & Japanese languages
- Improved developer error reporting when the game client fails to join a lobby
Hotfix 1.6.2d[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Integrated Shrine of Secrets content for the month of September.
- Added support for the Polish Language (partial localization).
- Fixed an issue causing members of a Survive with Friends party to not properly report joining of lobbies (this could result in the lobby state to become desynchronized and causing the services to send players to full lobbies).
Patch 1.6.3[edit | edit source]
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added game client support for soft bans (restricting access to gameplay until it expires)
- Add support for the Fall Masquerade event
- Fixed an issue that caused instances of Rubber banding when getting rescued from the hook
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hotfix 1.6.1a was skipped.