23 June to 14 July 2020
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Play with Your Food
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|3 %||4 %||5 %||You become obsessed with one Survivor.
Every time you chase your Obsession and let them escape, you receive a Token up to a maximum of 3 Tokens.
Each Token increases your Movement speed by 3/4/5 %.
Performing a Basic or Special Attack will consume 1 Token.
Play With Your Food has a cool-down of 10 seconds.
You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
"You've fooled them, haven't you Michael? But not me." — Dr. Sam Loomis
- Nerf: decreased the Movement Speed boni to 3/4/5 % per Token.
- Updated the Perk's description to specify the types of Attack instead of just referring to them as "offensive actions".
- Grabbing Survivors does not deplete Play with Your Food Tokens.
- Killing Survivors using Judith's Tombstone or Tombstone Piece as The Shape does not deplete Play with Your Food Tokens.
- Vomiting on Survivors with Vile Purge does not deplete Play with Your Food Tokens.
- However, doing so with Corrupt Purge does indeed deplete Tokens.