23 June to 14 July 2020
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|3 %||6 %||9 %||You are motivated in dire situations.
Grants 3/6/9 % increased Repairing, Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Vaulting, Cleansing, Gate Opening, and Chest Searching speeds while Injured .
"Focus, even in these desperate times."
- No Mither complements Resilience due to the permanent Injured State .
- Self-Care and Med-Kits benefit from faster self-healing.
Affected interaction speeds
- Repairing a Generator .
- Sabotaging a Hook or a Bear Trap .
- Rescuing another Survivor from a Hook or a Bear Trap .
- Healing oneself or another Survivor.
- Vaulting speed of Windows and Pallets .
- Searching a Chest .
- Opening an Exit Gate .
- Cleansing a Totem .
- Searching a Jigsaw Box .
- Snap Out Of It progression from being afflicted by Madness (Tier III) from Carter's Spark .
Non-affected interaction speeds
Resilience does not apply to the following interactions:
- Recovering from the Dying State .
- Attempting to escape from a Hook .
- Attempting to free oneself from a Bear Trap .
- Wiggle speed while being carried by a Killer.