The Sacrificial Tree , also known as the "Slaughter Tree" and the "Meat Tree", is a Landmark featured on all Coldwind Farm Maps. It's a tree hung with slaughtered veals, presumably hung by the Hillbilly.
Contents[edit | edit source]
The Sacrificial Tree is surrounded by stone walls.
One stone wall contains a Window .
There is a Pallet between two other stone walls.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This structure will be commonly looped by Survivors . There is a tiny stone wall parallel to the Window. As a Killer, you should always chase the looping Survivor so that they don't get the fast vault.
- If this is done, you'll catch up to them a lot faster.
- As a Survivor, getting the fast vault when looping this structure is really important as well.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the only Landmark besides the Killer Shack on Rotten Fields.
- As of Patch 1.6.0, the tree emits a series of eerie sounds when the Player is in close proximity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|MACMILLAN ESTATE||AUTOHAVEN WRECKERS||COLDWIND FARM||BACKWATER SWAMP|
|Water Tower||Crane||Sacrificial Tree||Pier|
|Wood Pile||School Bus||Harvester|
|Maze Tiles||Hills||The Killer Shack||The Basement|