Save the Best for Last
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4 Tokens||3 Tokens||2 Tokens||You become obsessed with one Survivor.
Earn a Token for each successful hit that is not dealt to the Obsession .
Each Token grants a stack-able 5 % cool-down reduction on successful attacks. You can earn up to 8 Tokens.
Attacking your Obsession will make you lose 4/3/2 Tokens. You can no longer gain Tokens if your Obsession is sacrificed or killed.
You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
"Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." — Dr. Sam Loomis
- Nerf: removed the flat attack cool-down reductions of 14/18/20 % for missed attacks and 25/29/33 % for successful attacks.
- Replaced those with an attack cool-down reduction of 30/35/40 % for successful attacks only that is triggers after chasing a Survivor for 20 consecutive seconds.
- Mechanics Change: now Token-based, each Token grants a stackable 5 % decreased cool-down on successful attacks.
- Tokens are gained for each successful hit that is not dealt to the Obsession.
- You can earn up to 8 Tokens or a total cool-down reduction of 40 %.
- 4/3/2 Tokens are lost for attacking the Obsession.
- The cool-down reduction does not include the approximately 0.33(3) seconds of swing wind-up time.
- Tokens can also be gained/lost by attacks performed with a Killer's Power.