23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|34 seconds||32 seconds||30 seconds||You have learnt to avoid awkward situations with parents. Part of you still thinks your best option is to run away and hope things will take care of themselves.
When you have healed other Survivors for the equivalent of one Health State , Second Wind activates.
While Second Wind is activated, the next time you are unhooked or unhook yourself, you are affected by the Broken Status Effect.
Second Wind deactivates once you are completely healed or if you are put into the Dying State before Second Wind successfully triggers.
You will lose the Broken Status Effect once Second Wind deactivates.
Second Wind does not activate if you are already afflicted by the Broken Status Effect.
"Yeah, that's a no." — Steve Harrington
- Second Wind can be used in conjunction with Adrenaline as an extra late-game-unhook safety net in case of taking damage in-between the Adrenaline-induced heal and Second Wind's timer completing.
- If a Player performs the Healing action with a second Survivor helping out, the Healing progression will be split evenly between both. Second Wind will therefore not activate after the Healing action is concluded and will require to heal at least one other Survivor.
- Second Wind will display how far along the Healing process is by means of a red indicator on top of the Perk's icon in the HUD.
- Second Wind does not gain any progress towards its activation if a Med-Kit is used to heal, since this is considered a separate interaction.