From Dead by Daylight Wiki
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|10 %||15 %||20 %||Unlocks the ability to heal yourself without a Med-Kit at 50% the normal healing speed. Increases the efficiency of Med-Kit self-heal by 10/15/20 %.|
|5,000 BPs||6,000 BPs||6,000 BPs|
|10 %|| Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
Unlocks the ability to heal yourself without a Med-Kit at 50% the normal healing speed. Increases the efficiency of Med-Kit self-heal by 10%.
May also be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.0.0[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Buff: removed the Skill Checks Success Zones de-buff.
- Buff: changed the Healing Speed without a Med-Kit to 50 % across all Tiers.
- Nerf: reduced the Item Consumption Rate Efficiency to 10/15/20 %.
- Quality of Life: Skill Check chance for use with a Med-Kit decreased from 15% to 12.5%.
- Quality of Life: Skill Check chance for use without a Med-Kit decreased from 15% to 10.5%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is not advised to run this Perk alongside No Mither , as it cancels out Self-Care completely: you cannot heal yourself to Healthy and you also cannot heal yourself from Dying to Injured .
- You also cannot heal yourself from the Borrowed Time bleed-out timer, neither can any other Survivor.
- Self-Care can be used as a tool to wake oneself up from The Nightmare's Dream World by purposefully failing a healing Skill Check.
- This however will also reveal your location to The Nightmare.