|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|slightly||moderately||considerably||You know where to hit to make them bleed.
Wounds inflicted by successful attacks slightly/moderately/considerably increase the Survivor's bleeding frequency and cause the Mangled Status Effect.
"It's in its sadistic nature. There is no swift kill as it delights in the obscene spectacle of our agonising suffering."
|4,000 BPs||4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs|
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.0.0[edit | edit source]
Version 2.1.0[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Buff: increased the Bleeding frequency for Tiers I & II.
- Nerf: decreased the Bleeding frequency for Tier III.
- Buff: now applies the Mangled Status Effect (20 %).
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Tier||Minimum Bleeding Frequency||Maximum Bleeding Frequency|
|Default||0.5 s||1.5 s|
|I||0.2 s||0.9 s|
|II||0.15 s||0.9 s|
|III||0.15 s||0.75 s|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sloppy Butcher can be applied on successful hits with the Killer's primary Weapon and Killer's Power that can damage Survivors.
- Sloppy Butcher can be used in conjunction with Bloodhound to increase the brightness of the Survivors' blood, making it more discernible for the Killer.
- Unbreakable and No Mither remove the effect upon getting up from the Dying State .
Video[edit | edit source]