25 March - 15 April 2020; 12:00:00 EST
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over Functionality: hover over the adjectives to reveal the modifier values behind them.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|slightly||moderately||considerably||You know where to hit to make them bleed.
Wounds inflicted by successful attacks slightly/moderately/considerably increase the Survivor's bleeding frequency and cause the Mangled Status Effect.
"It's in its sadistic nature. There is no swift kill as it delights in the obscene spectacle of our agonising suffering."
|4,000 BPs||4,000 BPs||5,000 BPs|
- Buff: increased the Bleeding frequency for Tiers I & II.
- Nerf: decreased the Bleeding frequency for Tier III.
- Buff: now applies the Mangled Status Effect (20 %).
|Tier||Minimum Bleeding Frequency||Maximum Bleeding Frequency|
|Default||0.5 s||1.5 s|
|I||0.2 s||0.9 s|
|II||0.15 s||0.9 s|
|III||0.15 s||0.75 s|
- Sloppy Butcher can be used in conjunction with Bloodhound to increase the brightness of the Survivors' blood, making it more discernible for the Killer.
- Unbreakable and No Mither remove the effect upon getting up from the Dying State .
- Sloppy Butcher does not work with a Killer's Power, with the exception of Feral Frenzy .