21 October - 4 November 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||You know where to hit to make them bleed.
Wounds inflicted by successful attacks // increase the Survivor's bleeding frequency and cause the Mangled Status Effect.
"It's in its sadistic nature. There is no swift kill as it delights in the obscene spectacle of our agonising suffering."
- Buff: increased the Bleeding frequency for Tiers I & II.
- Nerf: decreased the Bleeding frequency for Tier III.
- Buff: now applies the Mangled Status Effect (20 %).
|Tier||Minimum Bleeding Frequency||Maximum Bleeding Frequency|
|Default||0.5 s||1.5 s|
|I||0.2 s||0.9 s|
|II||0.15 s||0.9 s|
|III||0.15 s||0.75 s|
- Sloppy Butcher can be used in conjunction with Bloodhound to increase the brightness of the Survivors' blood, making it more discernible for the Killer.
- Unbreakable and No Mither remove the effect upon getting up from the Dying State .
- Sloppy Butcher does not work with Killer Powers that are not considered Basic Attacks.