23 June to 14 July 2020
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
- Buff: increased the Bleeding frequency for Tiers I & II.
- Nerf: decreased the Bleeding frequency for Tier III.
- Buff: now applies the Mangled Status Effect (20 %).
|Tier||Minimum Bleeding Frequency||Maximum Bleeding Frequency|
|Default||0.5 s||1.5 s|
|I||0.2 s||0.9 s|
|II||0.15 s||0.9 s|
|III||0.15 s||0.75 s|
- Sloppy Butcher can be used in conjunction with Bloodhound to increase the brightness of the Survivors' blood, making it more discernible for the Killer.
- Unbreakable and No Mither remove the effect upon getting up from the Dying State .
- Sloppy Butcher does not work with Killer Powers that are not considered Basic Attacks.